Cheer me up Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma@TheLaurel

Reaction score
I have a lady today for Shellac re application. She is soooo tired and stressed out through work and wedding preparation and would love to cheer her up with some simple but lovely ring finger design maybe. I'm not sure she's totally up for big bling but and offer of a little pretty design might help. Any suggestion folks.

maybe some flowers?

My client loves the simple polka dots. She just has bright red and then white polka dots on the ring finger. Very simple, but lovely!

Maybe one nail with glitter fade. We all love a bit of sparkle. ..without fail puts a smile on my face
a4eby4ed.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

What about just a couple of Swarovski crystals, just two or three in a line up the side of the nail. Simple, effective, sparkly and not too over the top. My clients love this as it isn't too much, but they feel a little more glammed up and happier.

Or maybe some delicate floral water decals, placed around the eponychium and down the side to create a semi frame.

Or the good old couple of flicks in a contrasting colour.

Latest posts

Back