Chemical peel company recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojobeauty

Reaction score
Looking to start doing chemical peels, but finding so difficult deciding. Would ideally like a good quality skincare range to retail. Can anyone help?

hi jo jo, me too ! i have spoke to reps from beautylab and puramed and got some info from them but havent met up yet.i would love to offer peels but dont know which to get.i have posted a thread asking if any geeks use either brands but not heard anything yet .which brands are you interested in ? x x x x

Looking to start doing chemical peels, but finding so difficult deciding. Would ideally like a good quality skincare range to retail. Can anyone help?

I use a chemical peel system called ONLY YOURx
Its an american company thats been brought here by a lady called Louisa Sullivan.

The training is EXCELLENT!!! indepth and I finished it feeling totally competent to carry out the treatments.

You get a starter kit with enough to do at least 15 treatments however I got more out of mine.
They also have a cosmeceutical retail line you can offer too. Everything is paraben free too!

Give them a call for a chat, theyre not at all pushy and are actually very attentive to your needs:

ONLY YOURx

thanks mathew,will do x

I use a chemical peel system called ONLY YOURx
Its an american company thats been brought here by a lady called Louisa Sullivan.

The training is EXCELLENT!!! indepth and I finished it feeling totally competent to carry out the treatments.

You get a starter kit with enough to do at least 15 treatments however I got more out of mine.
They also have a cosmeceutical retail line you can offer too. Everything is paraben free too!

Give them a call for a chat, theyre not at all pushy and are actually very attentive to your needs:

Hi Matthew

This sounds really interesting. May I ask how long you've been using this and what your clients think? Can you see tangible results in your clients skin?

Thanks for your help
PB
x

I had a different experience with them but maybe they have changed their ethos. They were always contacting me to buy £££££'s of stuff. I also found some of their products a bit gimmicky. Sounds like they have upped their game.:confused:

Hi there, Ive been using it since December 2010 and every client has commented on how good their skin has looked and improved.
Ive had a client with adult acne and using the milder peels has cleared it up without having to even go for the stronger peels.
Having the peels on hand is great too if like me you offer microdermabrasion and have a client that is contraindicated (ie telangitasia, vascular ect) you can offer them a peel to get similar results; and also to combine with MDB within a treatment plan, alternating the two - that gets fab results.

I had a different experience with them but maybe they have changed their ethos. They were always contacting me to buy £££££'s of stuff. I also found some of their products a bit gimmicky. Sounds like they have upped their game.:confused:

Everyone has different experiences and its a shame yours hasnt been as good as mine.
What did you think to the general effects of the peels?
Its deffinately worth taking a look

I got as far as the 'sign up' page of the OnlyYourX website and stopped when I read - "You must purchase an average of $100 a month or $1200 a year from ONLY YOURx."

I got as far as the 'sign up' page of the OnlyYourX website and stopped when I read - "You must purchase an average of $100 a month or $1200 a year from ONLY YOURx."

Completely not the case!!!!!

Just phone up and speak to them!

Ive certainly not spent anything like that and wouldnt go with any company that stipulated I had to!

Completely not the case!!!!!

Just phone up and speak to them!

Ive certainly not spent anything like that and wouldnt go with any company that stipulated I had to!

Pity they have it on their website..it certainly put me off.
Here it is:
Professional Only

Have a look at their website I'm sure you'll find all the info you need on there puramedprofessionaluk.co.uk

I have just finished my 5th Level in beauty therapy and we trained with Agera (Eden Aesthetics) with chemical peels and microdermabrasion. I have to say they are fabulous.
I am finishing my year on a final training course in Manchester at the MacDonald hotel on 30th June, you may want to find out if you can get a place on the course?

I have OnlyYourx as well and they are totally fab.
I bought the £150 starter kit in December. The training was free but in London somewhere so I paid them a small amount extra and Louisa came and did training in my salon for me and another therapist. The training was great.
The peels you can offer are 6 different ones, they include salicylic, glycolic, enzymes, lactic depending on your clients skin.
The peels take the form of a full facial, with a pineapple massage gel which is lush and a cocoa mask. They are really great. I love them they smell fantastic.
Since December I have replenished the little bottles that I have ran out of. I have spent prob £200 in six months with them. And I still have some of the small bottles left. They can't do enough for you. Ring and speak to Louisa.

Hi,
My friend works for a company called wigmore medical her name is kerrie and they supply medical and beauty with chemical peels, dermal rolling, glo minerals and a couple of professional product ranges she really knows her stuff I'm thinking of doing the peels and the dermal rolling google it and have a look very professional company!

Hi All. DermaQuest do skin resurfacers, peels & TCA's. It's an American brand distributed by Dermapure based in Epsom. I've been using them for about 6 mts and have had good results. The products are of a high standard too.

Hth
Carla

Hi All. DermaQuest do skin resurfacers, peels & TCA's. It's an American brand distributed by Dermapure based in Epsom. I've been using them for about 6 mts and have had good results. The products are of a high standard too.

Hth
Carla

Ive had Dermaquest treatments in the past - The pumpkin peel is great!
Very good products!!! Deffinately a consideration too!

[email protected]

Iam a nurse practitioner / prescriber and i use Agera they are the best no down time and do work. I am also trained in Oblagi peels especially Blue peels very effective.

Email me im very competitive amanda

Pity they have it on their website..it certainly put me off.
Here it is:
Professional Only

Hi Beauty4all.

Thank you very much for that infomation. Just to clarify we do not have any minimum orders neither do we require that any of our clients have to spend a minimum with us.

The website mentioned is a copy of the American site, hence it mentions the price in dollars $$. This will be removed immediatly as it does not reflect on our business in the UK and also Europe.

Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Should anyone require further infomation on our brand please also see:

www.onlyyourskincare.co.uk for our retail website and www.onlyyourxtrade.co.uk for our trade only website.

Warm Regards

Only Yourx ( UK )

[email protected]

Iam a nurse practitioner / prescriber and i use Agera they are the best no down time and do work. I am also trained in Oblagi peels especially Blue peels very effective.

Email me im very competitive amanda

I would love to train to do Oblagi peels what level of experience do you need? tHANKS

Latest posts

Back