Chester technician

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donuts

Reaction score
Hello, Could anyone recommend a great nail technician in Chester or near to?
I have natural nails but may need extensions after a bad french manicure where the technician filed my nails in the most appalling lop sided fashion imaginable. :cry:
Why would a technician take it upon themselves to file straight square nails into lop sided curvy ones :rolleyes:
Thanks in advance if you can help.

Anybody? Surely there's someone in Chester? :cry:

Not sure how far you want to travel but Emmsybabes is up that way in Runcorn and you wont find a better tech than her. Send her a pm.

HTH

Rachel x

ems is a fantastic tech ! have a look in her albums at her work to see how good she is x

If you normally have natural nails and are just having them as a inbetween phase whilst your own nails grow up a little you might want to reconsider enhancements why not go (emma if you can get there) and have a good manicure and if you do so on a monthly basis then your nails will be back to the length and shape you originally had in no time at all and you would have found a top technician to keep them that way, its just that if you have a good set of natural nails why enhance them I would give anything to have nice strong natural nails but wear enhancements as my own are dreadfull. Dont get me wrong I love wearing them and I know lots of people prefer to wear enhancements rather than natural, or is it a special occassion you want them for?

Latest posts

Back