Chi Nail Lacqeur and "Prescription Nails"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theblissfulcure

Reaction score
Hi All -

I'm a newbie. I saw these products at a trade show here in NYC and am thinking about using them. I want to use the "Prescription Nails" as an alternative to gels, acrylics etc b/c I want a mainly natural nail biz.

Does anyone have feedback on either product? Thanks in advance!

Personally i haven't used either however if you do a search on prescription nails,they don't have good feedback hun.

Welcome to salon geek

hth's x

Thanks Becki! I'll do that! :)

Hi-
I haven't tried them yet, but I purchased a trial kit of Prescription Nails from www.nailtechheaven.com. It seems like a good option for a fast set of nails. As for the Chi product-I don't know.
Brooke

Seems like you have seen several new brands that haven't hit the UK yet ... there are only about 90 different brands represented in the UK already!!!

Me? I wouldn't go for new untried brands in a new business if it were my decision. I'd go with trusted tried and tested brands that people know and love. But that is my opinion.

GiGi -Thanks for the feedback! I hadn't thought about the potential "back lash" of using new brands. The attractiveness of Chi is the durability and the fact it's more "green"/natural than OPI. I'm not a big fan of OPI...I think the formulation isn't as good as it used to be - seems to chip a lot faster than it ever has. (Just my humble opinion).

Brooke - Thanks also for the feedback....have you tried the "Prescription Nails" yet? I'm interested in using them as an alternative to acrylics/gels. They are so thin, they look natural and feel very light (barely there) when on.

Prescription nails are also know as dashing diva and go30s. Have tried, wont use, unless the client is wanting party tips, and even then I prefer not to if possible.

Hmmm...Thanks Grafxgal! Any particular reason why you don't like them? I just checked out your album and all I can say is WOW!!! :O Beautiful work!

Gigi - I saw your pics and am equally impressed/inspired by your work as well!!!

Latest posts

Back