chilblains, how do i get rid ?!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
My toes are covered in chilblains and its really painful to walk, i was practically hobbling around today :irked:

So can anyone reccomend something ? I don't want to go to the doctors until ive tried something as they will probably tell me to try a cream before they prescribe me anything.

How the hell do you get them aswell ?? Ive had a couple before but not on every toe :cry:

Chilblains seem to come when you have poor circulation, I always had them when I still lived at home and I blamed the fact that my mother would insist on us all having electric blankets on the beds, So my feet would go form really cold to hot in seconds, I have never had them as an adult though.
There are many creams available from the chemists they may help.

awww poor you.my mum suffers with these things, she has bad circulation too, which i believe is at the root of it. dont envy you at all, glad i dont suffer with them tho, i have feet like a camel, so chilblains would make them look worse :lol:

Woke up this morning and they've doubled in size :eek: will have to go to doctors today i think. I have got poor circulation too, hands & feet always cold

Will have a look at that website bronzewolf. Thanks :hug:

fresh urine...I know who would want to but it is supposed to work.

fresh urine...I know who would want to but it is supposed to work.

:eek: I think i will give that one a miss !! But thank you for the suggestion, how do you know it works ?

I used to work with a great irish lady who knew old remedys for all sorts.Another of my workmates came in one day with chill blains and she said in her fantastic irish lilt 'youve got ta go and wee on yer hands and let it dry,only thing that works'.Ive since looked it up on the net and there is some truth in it due to the ammonia.My workmate didnt want to do it either but we did have a laugh about it.:D

:eek: I think i will give that one a miss !! But thank you for the suggestion, how do you know it works ?

I know it sounds gross but just do it!!!! I would recommend to do it in the shower!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back