Child Being Bullied - Anyone Experienced This?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello

You won't be always there for her when something happens. And you can't move her to every other school when something like this happens. You must learn her to fight back. Let her take karate, judo, etc. lessons to teach her the basic skills of self defence and what she must do in situations like these.

Children use to teach me alot and bullied me as well. I always cried and my parents didn't know what to do either. Then one day my mom told me to hit them back. And I am so glad I was taught that. Today I am a very strong woman that can so STOP to man or woman. I don't have to depend on other people.

My child is almost two and she can stand up for herself. If she starts a fight I teach her it is wrong and if somebody else starts it she knows what to do.

Have a nice day. I hope I helped you a bit. Think about the self defence classes you won't regret it.

Monique
Verna's Nails
icon_wink.gif

I don't think fighting is the answer on this one!

If a child was to hit you and you fight back and then go and complain to the head then you are just in the wrong as them!

i hope you get things sorted today,
joe my eldest was bullied he was beaten up in his first year at juniors he then started being disruptive at school to try and fit in which included flooding the school toilets, after meetings with the head teacher we descided to move house and move schools a bit drastic but we moved back to where i came from joe is now in his last year at juniors he is a very popular sociable and confident little lad who is house team captain and is a reading buddy for the infants. he has said he never wanted us to tell his new school he was bullied so he could start a fresh...it may not work for you but moving joe was the best thing we did for him and i so wished i had done it sooner.

further to my post yesterday... about getting some mates with some balaclava's (never a truer word said in jest) ... well, i went round to my ex's yesterday and he told me his daughter was being bullied by some boys at her school so.... he went down the school to see them (the boys, not the teachers). he waited outside and apparently they were scared to come out. so he went the next day and did the same. when they didn't come out (one had apparently heard he was coming so left school early) he told another lad to tell him he was after him (LOL!!!) and that if he went within 100 metres of his daughter again he would rip his f***ing head off.

guess what? it worked. i think this is the only language bullies understand.

Well i tryed to see that the head but she was'nt available to see me this afternoon after all..! say's alot. Thats really kinda made my mind up now. It doesnt seem to be a priority to her but it is to me. I also spoke to a parent that moved her little girl 18 months ago and found out that she had been moved for the same reason and because of some of the same kids involoved..! So im really pee'd that its happend before and its going on again.

I should be seeing a teacher tomorrow at some point (hopefully)

Its getting stupid now...!!

If she doesnt see you tomorrow then I would report her to the local education authority as this is just not on!!!:irked:

my daughter is 13 and i have to take her to school before i go to work, she refuses to go to the bus stop, all because of 1 girl.

they were out one night and this girl came over to talk to them,(she knew one of the other girls with my daughter) well my daughter is pretty shy and quiet around new people, so she didnt speak much. anyway the girl (bully) decided she didnt like my daughter and told her that she would get her at the bus stop when she wasnt expecting it, because she didnt make her feel welcome when she approached them.

why do they make other kids feel so bad, who do they think they are.

ive since heard that she does this all the time, she goes out looking for people to pick on. people have complained to her parents but they do nothing.

I was bullied at school, kids can be so evil. They find anything to start about but alot of the time it's jelousy really.

My dad came down to the school and pulled the evil little sh**s aside, I don't know what he said to them but it stopped them from trying to ruin my life.
I couldn't be more grateful.:cry: Thanks dad :hug:

I hope it all gets sorted out soon Vicky, you must be feeling helpless right now but just give your kids lots of support and reasure them that it's not their fault and the kids that are doing this are very unhappy, sad children....then go down to the school and scare the living daylights out of the evil little b******s!

Take care Vicky, you have the geeks support.
:hug:

Thanks everyone..! Im going in this morning and fingers crossed i will see someone ! Dannii's back at schoolt today too so she's quite nervous bless her.

Good luck for today, let us know how you get on hun
:hug:

Good Luck hun give Dannii a :hug: from me! x

don't take this crap off the head. don't even try and book an appt, get your ass down the school and tell them you're not moving until she sees you. then tell her if she does not do something about it, you will sue her and the education authority. hun, you have to stand your ground on this one. whether you and the head get on or not, this is not funny. not being funny, but if this was me and her secretary told me she couldn't see me i would just go down the school anyway. Something i would not have done years ago, which is why people used to walk all over me and bully me. I'm not being funny, but i think by saying that you will see her tomorrow, you are giving the wrong message out, that you are going to put up with this for another day... and i'm sure that's not what you want to do. you must stand up for your daughter, even if that means going down the school right now and waiting for the head to become free. Even if they call the police to remove you, fine, that will save you a trip down the copshop and you can report the bullies to the police when they turn up.

ps. i think it will be good for your daughter to see you stand up against the head too for not doing her job, even if your cr*ping yourself about doing it.

pps. by the way, when my sister went to the school about my niece being bullied, they dealt with it by hauling in the bullies and punishing them, but then also by introducing my neice to some after school clubs so that she made some friends and wasn't leaving at the same time as the bullies (my niece was really shy and found it hard when she moved to senior school). it did seem to do the trick.

So sorry to hear this is happening to your daughter.

I have been bullied on and off since i was 5 (i'm now 29). It still goes on now, the verbal crap and the so called death stares when i'm out. No one knows that this is still going on, if my best mate knew she would kick their ass. I never spoke to anyone about my bulling as i was scared it'll make things worse for me. It's great you daughter can confied in you. People would never believe i still get bullied as i'm a gobby cow, but that just hides the insecure, sometime frightened little me, and i still have the odd panic attack before i go out. But i try to hold my head high and not let it bother me so much, i recon if i fronted these low lifes i'ld probably explode and be done for ABH

Speak up for her and take no s*** from the head, with your love and support:Love: she will get through this. and as another geek said KARMA!

Latest posts

Back