Childrens Pamper Stall.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terrinew16

Reaction score
Hello,
I have been asked to hold a pamper school for a children's Christmas fayre.

I will be offering nail painting & possibly glittery make up.

How much should I charge for these services? X

it depends on the school really i have done a few but i would say about a £5 for file n paint , and about the same for glitter makeup but i would say make sure you have parents with you as some dont like this and that on their child ! never had a problem with the kids lol .
the way tothink about this type of event is getting yourself known and also offering somthing affordabile for the kid s but make sure mum gets a price list !
goodluck hun:lol:

Hi There,
The school is in south okendon, Essex.

I thought about £5 but then wondered if it was a little expensive for children's tiny nails?

Do you think £3.50 would be ok?

For glittery make up, I was think of glittery eye shadow, a shimmer blush & a little lip gloss - do u think that sounds ok?

Xxx

dont under price yourself hun , i add nail sticker too for a little extra somthing!im in a rual area and i havnt had a " oh thats too expanive" communt

the make up sounds great like i said have mum there so she can say yes or no dads never have a clue lol

but make sure you have fun too oh and make sure your not doing alot of bending down after a couple of hours with kids its a back killer :eek::wink2:

I just did one on Sunday !! Charged £2 for a colour coat and couple of nail stickers !!! (the face painting lady charged £2) I did ok but it was my first one ever !! Atleast I got to hand out my Gelish flyers !!

I'm doing another one in a couple of weeks, except this time I'll promote doing kids nail parties, as well as my Gelish !!

I covered my cost of the "cheapy" nail polishes and stickers I purchased so the next ones will be pure profit !! Yay !!

Good luck x

Latest posts

Back