China Glaze?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashell

Reaction score
do any of you use china nails? and what are they like? i love the colours they do and want to stock up x

Do you mean China Glaze polishes?

I use China Glaze polishes for pedis and I really like them. They also have FAB colors. HTH! :)

Oh my god I lovveechina glaze. For summer their neon colors are amazing!

I tried a couple and love them last well and easy to apply for a newbie like me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I use them all the time, have tried most but absolutely love china glaze, go on lovely, no clogging, brushes are lovely and gorgeous colours.

I have a few here and love them :)

Hiya, I use China Glaze I personally think its great. I have trendsetter on my toes just now with the first and last base and top coat, its been on for 4 weeks and i have no chips! :)
The range of colours is fantastic and it goes on like a dream. hth x

I started off using CG, and I loved them. I was getting two weeks out of a manicure which I think is pretty good! I loved the whole system, including colours and topcoat.

However, I now find I am moving away from them as some of them have started to become a little gloopy, especially my favourite colour. Too much air exposure I think, so anyway I have started to move towards CND colours and also some OPI, as OPI is what I used to use when I was a normal consumer and some of those old colours are still as good as new when using on myself.

I also had moved over to Lumos base and top to find out why it was felt to be so amazing. I havn't looked back since using this!

I'm a fan of china glaze. I also really love their Orange cuticle oil, it's lovely.

Latest posts

Back