Chipping issue with gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justnailskent

Reaction score
I am posting on behalf of my friend she was bought the KISS gel application for Christmas but the polish doesn't last her a few days with out chipping.

I use Shellac and Gelish on my customers and myself ;-) but I don't usually get chips until 10-14 days after application has anyone heard of KISS and have this issue or any recommendations on how to stop this happening to her - I reckon it may be due to the make as I say I don't have this issue using the brands I do.

Any advice welcome :)

Is she a professional? If not it's more likely that she gets bad results because she's not trained and you get good results because you are!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Kiss can be purchased at Walmart, I see it all the time. I had a lady come to me after she had a diy season with kiss on her nails. It's cheap, chips easy and is a NIGHTMARE to remove. Over and hour to soak it all off, some bits would not soak off at all and I had to buff them out. Her nails were trashed, she over filed them to get it to stick. Get your friend watch you remove Gelish and show her the difference.

It's a cheap brand. It will easily wear off. Advise her to use a different brand. :)

steve barbarich

Last edited:
Thank you this is what I thought that it was the brand x

Latest posts

Back