Christmas Appointments!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am closing on 23rd this year and not reopening til the New Year. Like you say, too many cancellations and being mucked about. looking forward to the time off with my family.

Hi

Well said GiGi. I agree that family are important and you should be spending time with them over christmas, this is after all the only time when we all come together. We spend all year at the beck and call of our clients, we deserve a break too...... That is why Im off to Goa in India on 23rd December until 14th January:D ! Shame on me! I have told my clients and offered them an appointment up until the 22nd, how fair can i be. I know when i come home they will still be MY clients, i have had them for too long now and they usually have a little break after christmas, no pennies left.
I felt a bit guilty at first but it wore off after looking at the brouchure a few times!

xx

Ill be finishing xmas eve about 4pm, then the salon reopens summat like the 4th jan. but i will probably go in between xmas and new year to keep me out of trouble and stop me eating too many mince pies lol.

Latest posts

Back