Christmas Goody Bag Idea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RBT

Reaction score
Hi
I posted this on a previous thread of someone elses and got quite a few inbox asking for links.
So I thought id post as a new thread for anyone who needs ideas

I have produced 200 little red organza bags for clients who spend over £20 in dec, Its not a sale incentive, clients dont know about them until they recieve but they contain

personalised love heart sweets in wrapper saying merry Christmas from all our Our names & salon name

A Raffle ticket

A business size card wishing merry xmas new yr etc with £5 off in Jan also explaining if they register their raffle ticket to our email address by.........such a date........(Gain more email addresses!) they will be entered into a prize draw for Back neck shoulder & facial in Jan.

a couple of paper Snowflakes in there

A friend of mine has also produced me cards for a free photo shoot at her modelling agency in stoke, london or manchester studio

Also nicely tied with a gift tag on the organza bag saying Merry Christmas & happy new year from all the Girls (we name us all)

ALSO we have produced 50 personalised xmas cards for our special regular clients with £10 off in Jan to give them xtra! (cannot be used any other offer of course!)............. NEVER FORGET YOUR REGULARS!

Thats a lovely idea, do you have any pictures? :D

May i also ask where you can get the love hearts from?

Lovely idea :hug:

Thanks for sharing :biggrin:

xx

Hi RBT, could you please send me a link of the love hearts. I've been thinking of what to get clients for christmas.

Hi RBT, could you please send me a link of the love hearts. I've been thinking of what to get clients for christmas.

Me too please, this sounds awesome!

Sorry to be a pain but could i also have the links? They sound great! Thank you

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back