Chrome Toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive seen some gorgeous butterfly ones...im going to order them this week :D
I sent Mairead a pile of design ideas and she made the both butterflies, the red paisley and all the childrens designs all from my suggestions :)

I have just sent her a load more design ideas and asked if that site is her new one.

Out of curiosity, do you charge the same for Lynx as you would Minx?

I sent Mairead a pile of design ideas and she made the both butterflies, the red paisley and all the childrens designs all from my suggestions :)

I have just sent her a load more design ideas and asked if that site is her new one.

Cool ! I love the cupcake design in the childrens section , I may order a set for my oldest 2 daughters they are only 4 & 5 but I dont think a few on their toes is going harm them lol

Hi Baggybear, did you send her pictures of the designs you wanted? And are those designs on sale for everybody?:)

I applied tiger tiger to my friends toes the other day, then we walked up the school to pick the kids up it was quite a sunny day and they reflected the sun brilliantly. Every body commented on them. The picture on the website doesn't do them justice. They look brilliant in the packet and even more brilliant when applied. The same friend actually got a date through wearing Lynx she was wearing psychedelic and he commented on her toes lol.

She changed her website to Lynx nails and beauty I like the site but again the pictures don't do the wraps justice. I saw your designs so I suppose that answers my question lol.xx

Out of curiosity, do you charge the same for Lynx as you would Minx?

Have PM'd you hun as you left a few messages for me about the site lol.

Cool ! I love the cupcake design in the childrens section , I may order a set for my oldest 2 daughters they are only 4 & 5 but I dont think a few on their toes is going harm them lol

My 4 year lod daughter had some trendy wraps on her toes for about a week in the summer and it did her toenails no harm at all and she loved the attention lol.
Amberleystoes.jpg

Hi Baggybear, did you send her pictures of the designs you wanted? And are those designs on sale for everybody?:)

I applied tiger tiger to my friends toes the other day, then we walked up the school to pick the kids up it was quite a sunny day and they reflected the sun brilliantly. Every body commented on them. The picture on the website doesn't do them justice. They look brilliant in the packet and even more brilliant when applied. The same friend actually got a date through wearing Lynx she was wearing psychedelic and he commented on her toes lol.

She changed her website to Lynx nails and beauty I like the site but again the pictures don't do the wraps justice. I saw your designs so I suppose that answers my question lol.xx

I sent her an email with a ton of design ideas that were for general release, I often find myself thinking 'oh that would make a nice wrap' so I take photo's or save the file/picture to a file on my laptop then I send her a load of different designs at once saying use what you want and ignore the rest.

I'm happy to see the fabulous results and I feel kinda proud even though my only imput was to have an eye for things that might work as a wrap. All design ideas I send are usable for toes - they are either repeating paterns or patterns that can be used in sections to minimise the waste - I can do a full set of toes with just 5 wraps, so long as all of the wrap is usable so I look for designs with this in mind.

I thinkyou may be getting an order for madonna wraps very soon lol

Will you guys be at pro beauty manchester? X

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek
No but you can PM me on here and I will be a visitor at Pro Beauty if you want to say hello. .

Send us any design you want and we're happy to manufacture it for you. . You're right about the pics but the same goes for all the nail wraps . . they never look as good on a page as they do on the finger or toe with the light reflecting etc etc we are now on Lynx Nails and Beauty xxx

aw the mini lynx are so cute!

Could it be Metalic Nails by Dashing Diva your client is asking for.

Hi i know this is an old post but some still reading so would just like to add i also love lynx and have been using them for ages and they always last on toes 6-7 weeks for me so very happy
i have also tried little lynx on 6 diff little girls and as they are not laminated the pic does wear off so they are left with clear stickers after abt 6 days
i now use the adult lynx and cut them to size and they have been perfect on the little ones :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back