City & Guilds Nail Technology level 2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachael1980

Reaction score
Hey, i am starting a city and guilds level 2 in nail technology and was wondering does anyone know if its any good? Would i be able to apply for nail tech jobs after? :smack:

Hey, i am starting a city and guilds level 2 in nail technology and was wondering does anyone know if its any good? Would i be able to apply for nail tech jobs after? :smack:

It is a start and will give you a minimum qualifiation to do nails and become insured. There's along way to go after that as with any beginner training.

I have just qualified at level 2 and it was fantastic i loved every second of it! Im now going onto level 3. If you put the work in you will do well im sure, it is alot of hard work more than what i thought when i first signed up for it but i love it. I have opened a salon aswel now doing beauty aswel as nails

xx

Any course is only as good as its teacher. Level 2 is the basic starting point for employment. Level 3 is the next level for employment with a wider skill level.

It is still the starting point! Suitable for employment but post graduate learning is always recommended!

:lol:There is a few intensive courses out there ie young nails but think that getting a basic qualifcation would be better first. At the moment have been getting bio sculpture on nails and love it so hoping in future to work with it. Thanks for your advice. x :)

Latest posts

Back