Classic Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty4you

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I have just upgraded my gun and I found a really good deal well I think it was with Classic Tan.

I am just wondering if anyone out there was using this tan or had experiences with it.

I trained with Sun Labs and like thier solution but would like to try others now.

Thanks,
Catherine

Hey folks,

I have just upgraded my gun and I found a really good deal well I think it was with Classic Tan.

I am just wondering if anyone out there was using this tan or had experiences with it.

I trained with Sun Labs and like thier solution but would like to try others now.

Thanks,
Catherine

Hi Catherine

Ring round all the companies and ask for samples. Most will be happy to send you samples out. Try them for yourself and keep a record of how easy it is to apply, how long it lasts, how does it smell, how quickly/slowly it fades, is the fade off even etc. Then you will be able to decide what tan you will want to offer your clients.

Good luck and happy tanning!:hug:

Thanks Jules.

I HAVE JUST STARTED TO USE SUN LABS AND MY CLIENTS SAY THAT IT IS ONE OF THE BEST THAT THEY HAVE HAD SO IM STICKING TO THIS ONE FOR A WHILE.:lol:

I love it too. I got the classic tan free with the gun that I bought and was looking for feedback.

I highly rate the Sun labs. Everyone I spray loves the colour. both 9 and 12%.

Thanks,
Cath

Latest posts

Back