Clear Nail Forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeburrows

Reaction score
Hi all
Does anyone recognise the clear nail forms used by Leighton Denny in his 'step-by-step' tutorial in this month's issue of Scratch?
I like the look of them and would love to try them out?

Anyone?

I think they are from the edge Alida ones............. but not to sure..........

Sure Ruth is right - I heard Leighton Denny say during a demo at Excel that he designed them because he said they could be used easily by Gel Techs when curing (not a gel tech so don't understand that bit!) and he thought they just looked pretty cool...which they do!

Soz said:
Sure Ruth is right - I heard Leighton Denny say during a demo at Excel that he designed them because he said they could be used easily by Gel Techs when curing (not a gel tech so don't understand that bit!) and he thought they just looked pretty cool...which they do!

I am not really a gel tech either but the clear forms allow the UV rays to penetrate to give a better cure.

Creative developed their Performance Forms in Clear also for Brisa.

naturalnails said:
I am not really a gel tech either but the clear forms allow the UV rays to penetrate to give a better cure.

Creative developed their Performance Forms in Clear also for Brisa.
Ahhh thanks thats cleared that up...no pun intended!

Is it so the gel cures fully underneath, so rather than turning your hand over in the UV lamp - or am I barking up the wrong tree, again :rolleyes:

Thanks all for the information.

I have now tried the Alida web site and emailed them from there - the forms are not sold on line so perhaps their so new.

Can I order something similar from Creative? I'll go and have a look on the site now.
Thanks again

I went to Excel and saw Leighton use one of these forms, I was so impressed I just had to buy some - I have not used them yet, but will be having a go tomorrow - I just loved Leightons hologram nails (surprised he seemed so nervous tho!) - still... great nails

Sue

Latest posts

Back