Client did a bunk!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The law is always on the wrong persons side, I got attacked, had CCTV footage of it, made a full statement ad description, 2 security guards were witness and were helping to stop it all, the person was caught running, and when I did a line up (of which the officer said it was hard to distinguish as try used very good models) ad got it wrong the whole thing was thrown away. Coxo

That's really sad, I can't imagine how frustrating that must have been. Sometimes the law is just not fair at all x

That's awful.....people are so brazen these days.

I few years ago I had a seemingly nice new client pay by a cheque for her colour, cut and finish....only she said it wasn't hers but her sons cheque and he was treating her for her birthday (pretty believable story), she didn't have his card number to write on the back but had written his full address and we had a fully completed client record card from her with all of her contact details so I wasn't concerned. I was shocked a couple of weeks later to get a letter from the bank saying it had bounced and I was being charged for it to be retried..... Bounced again. Meanwhile I tried contacting the client by phone, not getting through, so I wrote her a formal letter asking her to settle the bill ASAP, no reply so I resent a stern letter by recorded post....nothing. I ended up being charged a fortune by the bank as well as being out of pocket for the hairdo and postage fees. Lesson learned, don't take cheques and no matter how nice a new client seems, don't trust every word they say until the money is in our account!!!

I seem someone who done similar in a pizza shop. Ordered 3/4 pizzas, one was handed over and the rest were being boxed and they done a runner. Joke was on them... They had already paid and was too drunk to remember.
I even got a free slice while waiting for mine :) xoxo

Lol!! X

Maybe an idea, If a client asks to go out for a Cig then just say yes that would be fine but you have to pay your treatment in full before you do. X

Latest posts

Back