Client keeps not showing up-what would you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biljana

Reaction score
I am so fed up it is beyond ridiculous!! Give me an effing call and say: "Hey, I cant make it" She is a no show as it has been an hour. It seems to be her thing, she will keep rescheduling week after week and then stand me up in the end. 4-5 weeks later she keeps her appointment and gets pissy when I charge for a full set. I was very clear when we started months ago, if you cant commit to biweekly appointments then enhancements are not for you, you will be wasting my time and your money, well my money too as I am losing out not taking other clients.
4 weeks ago I told her I will not be booking her in anymore so not to bother trying, she seemed very upset and begged to rebook promising she will keep to it. I really am done with her now :( What other options do I have?
Rant Over, thanks for "listening"

Sack her as a client. She's costing you more than she makes you. Simple.

You've already warned her you'll not be booking her in again, and yet no change. Don't book her in again and please don't feel bad about it, she'd been warned.

Thanks for confirming what I already know :( I am a sucker for giving in to people and buying their stories. Yes, I realize being a single mom with two kids is rough but I was a single mom with two kids once upon a time and I NEVER pulled stunts like that. Time to call her back and X her off my list

Latest posts

Back