Client not wanting to wash off guide colour of spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ali_d2003

Reaction score
Só i had a client for a spray tan, i advised her How to wash of the guide colour, today i Got this text:

Hi ELISA YOU DID MY TAN FOR THE WEDDING. JUST TO TELL YOU I HAVENT HAD A SHOWER SINCE YOU PUT ON THE TAN FOR ME AND ITS AS GOOD AS EVER. IT NEVER EVEN STREAKED AND SO NATURAL ON ME.I KNEW IF I HAD A SHOWER IT WOULD WASH OFF GRADUALLY. SO GOT A LOT MORE WEAR THAN EVERYBODY ELSE. THANKS ELISE.

Not really sure what to say to this

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd just say "great".

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Am I the only one wanting to know how long it's been since she showered lol.
I have a few clients that love the guide colour and leave it on for a night out. I do warn them it could run (spilt drinks/rain) and stain clothes though.

She is happy though so I would say the same "great, look forward to tanning you again"

Sent from the catphone

Só i had a client for a spray tan, i advised her How to wash of the guide colour, today i Got this text:

Hi ELISA XxxxxHERE YOU DID MY TAN FOR THE WEDDING. JUST TO TELL YOU I HAVENT HAD A SHOWER SINCE YOU PUT ON THE TAN FOR ME AND ITS AS GOOD AS EVER. IT NEVER EVEN STREAKED AND SO NATURAL ON ME.I KNEW IF I HAD A SHOWER IT WOULD WASH OFF GRADUALLY. SO GOT A LOT MORE WEAR THAN EVERYBODY ELSE. THANKS ELISE.

Just say great. Not sure how she'd feel about you having her name and details of her text on a public forum though. You might want to xxxx out her name

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say" glad you are happy with your tan. Look forward to next time "
Very surprised she hasnt showered, I cant wait to wash the guide colour off lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Am I the only one wanting to know how long it's been since she showered lol.
I have a few clients that love the guide colour and leave it on for a night out. I do warn them it could run (spilt drinks/rain) and stain clothes though.

She is happy though so I would say the same "great, look forward to tanning you again"

Sent from the catphone

I'm also curious to how long she hasn't showered for 😐

I'm just praying it's not HER wedding you did the spray tan for. :eek:

Hilarious!!!! And please let us know about how long she hasn't showered for.......

Just say great. Not sure how she'd feel about you having her name and details of her text on a public forum though. You might want to xxxx out her name

Crap i never thought of that How do i do it?

One my clients came in to tell me it's been a week and I've not showered as I love the colour! I've tanned her a few times since and it makes me cringe!

One my clients came in to tell me it's been a week and I've not showered as I love the colour! I've tanned her a few times since and it makes me cringe!

Eeeeewwww lol

Sent from the catphone

I don't do tanning, but surely if clients love the guide colour then wouldn't it be best for them to have a darker tan? They can shower and not worry about being too light.

xXx

The smell must be revolting

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had a lot of ladies from the travelling community that will come in the morning of a wedding and get sprayed and not wash it off. They'll also ask for a few sprays so it's super dark. Fair play to them I can't stand the smell of tan even after I wash the guide off so I don't know how they cope!

Hey guys sorry i didnt reply about the showering part but i wanted to make sure her name had been Xxx'd out of it before i replied not that it makes much of a difference coz ye have seen it now but at least future people wont see it, well she sent mě that text today it was last thursday when i did her tan

Hey guys sorry i didnt reply about the showering part but i wanted to make sure her name had been Xxx'd out of it before i replied not that it makes much of a difference coz ye have seen it now but at least future people wont see it, well she sent mě that text today it was last thursday when i did her tan

Ahh that's just wrong x

Sent from the catphone

No shower since last Thursday? ? What?? Ewwwww

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi ELISA YOU DID MY TAN FOR THE WEDDING. JUST TO TELL YOU I HAVENT HAD A SHOWER SINCE YOU PUT ON THE TAN FOR ME AND ITS AS GOOD AS EVER. IT NEVER EVEN STREAKED AND SO NATURAL ON ME.I KNEW IF I HAD A SHOWER IT WOULD WASH OFF GRADUALLY. SO GOT A LOT MORE WEAR THAN EVERYBODY ELSE. THANKS ELISE.

Like the others I'd say "Great"
If you win the lottery this week and can retire you'd then be able to reply, "Great for you but not for others ya smelly clatty bam." Maybe a wee XX at the end would soften it a bit if you feel that's too harsh. :eek:

She's a lovely client too, each to their own i suppose!

Latest posts

Back