client wants to change from p&w to glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extensionten

Reaction score
I have a client comming back on Saturday for maintenance. She said that for xmas she would like glitter tips - I have the ezflow boogie nights. She has on her nails permanent french P&W sculpted - can I do this? Was thinking is it a case of thinning down enhancement and putting the glitter where the white is. Of course the white will show through though. What can I do? If I cant do this what can I do to add bit of bling?
cheers x :eek:

hi miss, what i did on sat was a girl wanting somethin funky, so i did a set in clear, finished them then put a thin layer of boogie nites, then when she wants to change all i have to do is file of the boogie nites and put what ever on top. id say you could just smooth of the nail and put the boogie nites on top, if you put a good covering layer you'll not see much. try it on a tip 1st.
hth
x

sarah you are great, I curently have clear tips with silver glitter over the top which gives a see through look, which I love. I did a set of sculptured on my daughter kays nails and didn't think the solid silver look I got was half as nice, but I couldn't think how to get the same look as mine with sculpted, I feel such a mong for not thinkng of it:grr: Its why I love this site.

tell me about it, its why im never off too!
x

hi hon

the boogie nights collection doesn't have enough glitter to cover. but if you use the brick house, staying alive, since they are based in clear, or boogie fever (based in white), would look lovely over the white. it'd give a sparkly white, but sparkly non the less.

the dare to be dazzling collection has the thicker glitters which will cover white tips. (love them too!)

but you're on the right track, just thin down the white some, add the bling and go on as normal!

she could also keep her french, and just put some of the clear based powders on top of the whole nail, that's blingidy bling!

thanx girls.... I just dont want to go ahead and do something to find it shouldnt of been done. if you know what i mean.
then I suppose after xmas/new year on her next rebalance, I buff off the glitter and pop the french back on or do anthother glitter.
cool, its all good.
I will have a play around on some tips and see wot looks good. she is into pink!!! we shall see.
I may even post a picture finally!! lol
cheers birds,:hug:

she could also keep her french, and just put some of the clear based powders on top of the whole nail, that's blingidy bling![/quote]
ooooo yeah yum!!! cant wait!!!! plus some diamontes on the top!! BLING love glitter, all excited. lol sad me.:confused:

Latest posts

Back