Client's funny sayings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its when people say "take 3" off" and you then show them 3" on your comb and they go "oh no thats far too much!". cant believe people still dont know the difference between an inch and a centimeter!

I blame men for this...;)

Ha ha these are all so funny. The sad thing is i think we hear at least one of these everyday.

I think we should all be prove of ourselves for not laughing in there face.

My favourite is the "I don't suit my natural colour" ... Erm ok then!

And the ones who no matter what colour you use they say it looks red lol

its when people say "take 3" off" and you then show them 3" on your comb and they go "oh no thats far too much!". cant believe people still dont know the difference between an inch and a centimeter!

That's mens fault that is! They have been convincing women for years that 6cm is actually 6 inches! :wink2:

My favourite is the "I don't suit my natural colour" ... Erm ok then!

And the ones who no matter what colour you use they say it looks red lol

ooooh i had one of these last week!!!! her hair was a terrible home dye weird blondey yuck mix with plenty regrowth..... made it a gorgeous caramel with subtle hilites (exactly like the pic she showed me) said its perfect, tipped me, called the next day saying "its ginger". are. you. kidding. me.

When clients are talking about highlights and they say no warm no gold, then when your applying the colour they say oh yeh I hate that ashy look...or vice versa.

Also I am a red head and lots of clients seem to feel awkward as of specifying that they don't like red or copper will offend me personally :-0

I like the 'just one layer' but also, normally I have three layers, here, here and here,
yeah ok (think to myself.. do I explain again the principal of layering.......erm):Scared:
another request....... 'sort of a wedgy shape' .....alll sorts of things come to mind.

Working mobile i miss the staff room gossip. Mainly laughing about the things clients ask for.

One of my all time faves is

"i just want one layer"

What strange requests have you had?

LOL this is a classic. Or I want 3 layers....WHAT?!!! Hahaha

LOL this is a classic. Or I want 3 layers....WHAT?!!! Hahaha

LMAO I don't think I read the beginning of this thread "shame" but this is the funniest, I never know whether to explain or humour the client eeek!

"I have to have loads of layers because my hairs sooooo thick!!" when they have about 5 strands on their head & "it won't go ginger will it" feel like sayin yeah it defiantly will, that's why I've just got the colour chart out to show you how it's going to look & I defiantly DIDN'T point to any coppers/reds! & then as youre washing it off.."its not ginger is it?!"X

Lol, don't worry hun-I still laughed at your comment! :p xx

Thanks Abstyle... at least I can rely on you not to let me feel such a prat! :wink2:

x

Thanks Abstyle... at least I can rely on you not to let me feel such a prat! :wink2:

x

Lol-only because were as bad as eachother!! :p xx

Hee hee, these are hilarious.
It makes me laugh when customers say " I want it loads of different tones, but.......... no reds, coppers or golds "
Or when its' gone too dark off a home colour, they insist it was only dark brown !!! but it looks black hee hee hee

Or when their roots come through and they ring and say the colour has faded off the root or never covered the grey to begin with ... But they've left it 3 weeks to call???

client came in, stylist says do you want the front wash or back wash, i'll have it all washed please....

i ask client how do you like it cut, she grabs a chunk of hair and says well the last time i had it cut she went snip snip snip, oh so much information lol

washing clients hair and a phone starts ringing, is that your phone i ask, it's my umberalla she says, your umberalla.... what it rings, no she says it's rianna umberalla song, we all nearly wet ourselves.

:Love:

Haha, love clients and their strange requests.

I had a guy that worked for me a while back and he'd say "Sweetheart, it's a comb I'm holding not a magic wand."

The ladies loved him so he got away with it!

My friend is a make up artist and he says "these are hands not wands darling" lol

I had a lady who after 9 weeks rang me to tell me her red had faded ! I had to smile, I thought if it's lasted 9 weeks it's done pretty good !

Oh oh I love it aswell when husbands/boyfriends who are bald, make jokes about what we could do to their hair !!!! Every bald man ever to enter a salon says " eee what could you do with this pet " ha ha ha

Latest posts

Back