Client's funny sayings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donna hair

Reaction score
Working mobile i miss the staff room gossip. Mainly laughing about the things clients ask for.

One of my all time faves is

"i just want one layer"

What strange requests have you had?

One I get alot is
"I want to make an appointment for a back massage, but can you also do my shoulders?'

when clients think they can strip blonde out the hair :rolleyes:

Working mobile i miss the staff room gossip. Mainly laughing about the things clients ask for.

"i just want one layer"

"I want it to look totally different! I want something brand new....but I don't want any length off and I don't want any colour"

I want a graduated bob but I still want it past my shoulders!?

"i just want one layer"

Yes!!! I love that one lol xx

"I've already washed my hair. But you can wash it again if you like. It might need two washes"
I had to hold back a giggle!x

client comes in with bleach blonde and says 'its only a semi'
also ' i want it cut so my ears are exposed but i dont want it short'! x

mine are
i've drawn a picture of a hairstlye i want ( i have to keep a straight face, and look at the doodle on the paper.

i want a total change.....but i need to tie my hair up for work so nothing off the bottom and no layers as the hair falls out of my clip....ha ha

client brings hair mag in. i want fringe like that but longer, sides similar to that but not as short, back like that but longer, so nothing like the pic i say,lol.

client comes in and says i want a total change in hair cut but want to keep length, i say well we can put some layers in, she said is that all you can do..???? cracks me up.:Love:

"I don't want a full fringe or a side fringe, but I want a fringe!?

When a client brings in a picture and says I want my hair like this, but I don't want short layers and I don't want a fringe! .. So, technically you don't want it anything like that picture then!?

Lol tiatia.. We must have been writing at the exact same time as I wrote the same thing as you!! :p x

lol, great minds think alike abstyle.:Love:

lady asked for 1" off. then said i'll have another 1" off.
next time she came in ,not as short as you did it last time it was far too short. so hard smiling and saying oh ok..sorry.

lady said my hair has been lovely but when i put the bin out the wind blew it.( get blamed for the weather now.)

clients says yes hair been nice but when i lay back in my chair the crown area flattens (.argh....get me out of here)

Haha, love clients and their strange requests.

I had a guy that worked for me a while back and he'd say "Sweetheart, it's a comb I'm holding not a magic wand."

The ladies loved him so he got away with it!

Haha, love clients and their strange requests.

I had a guy that worked for me a while back and he'd say "Sweetheart, it's a comb I'm holding not a magic wand."

The ladies loved him so he got away with it!

used this quote last week, well tint brush im holding not a magic wand, client wanted deep purple to vibrant red and a completely dif cut but no length gone no shorter layers same fringe and wanted still to wear it poker straight no movement or curls.. :Scared:

:Love:one client with short hair said cant you blow dry it different this week, i said well i can take it to this side or the other side or all back or forward on to your face, she said no, do something else,lol. ( i could shave it off i thought)

When they come in with layered cut and say ' I'd like some layers this time ???'
Oh and as above 'I'd like one or two layers' wtf !

"can I have an inch off please" hair cut.."oh my god I didn't want it that short"

its when people say "take 3" off" and you then show them 3" on your comb and they go "oh no thats far too much!". cant believe people still dont know the difference between an inch and a centimeter!

Can I have my hair blow dried dead straight I hate volume! Ok....blowdry done dead straight no volume.... Ohh it's a bit flat!!

I swear to god the brush bounced off her head quicker than I knew what had happened ;)

Latest posts

Back