Client's funny sayings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one woman ( she's died now bless her ) used to say "that floor needs cleaning, get some elbow grease it's brilliant " seriously thought it was a product and a van pulled up with a delivery it said something like dwp logistics on the side and she said " why are you getting logs and sticks delivered, you haven't even got a fire " she used to crack me up x

A client used to come In to my work for a blowdry and lip and chin wax, she was in her 80s and had started to get a little dead so she would talk very loudly and she used to turn to all (everyone that was in when she was in was under 24) and tell us we had to keep having sex or we would get hairy because her face didn't get hairy till she stopped and also you need to have loads of sex cause since she had stopped she needed to pee much more ( this of course has nothing to do with the fact that she was old!) it also had made her slightly deaf..... 🙈 she was so lovely and it was really funny but it could be so embarrassing at times! Xx

A client once told me her sight deteriorated after having semi permanent lashes, and despite being to the optitian and her gp and being told that it was nothing to do with the lashes, she still believed it and was warning everyone against getting them! Felt like banging my head off the mani table!! 🙈

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1425504553069.jpg
    1425504553069.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 294
"Can i have it bitty at the front" you mean soft and shaped? Im sure that word doesnt exsist in the dictionary

"Can i have it bitty at the front" you mean soft and shaped? Im sure that word doesnt exsist in the dictionary

Bitty😐😐😐

Bitty😐😐😐

😂😂😂😂I read that in Matthew Walliams voice.... Bitty mummy

😂😂😂😂I read that in Matthew Walliams voice.... Bitty mummy

I've been trying to think who Matthew Williams is for 5 minutes 😂 David? Lmao X.

When clients having perms/colors, shout over.... Think I'm ready now!!

Me to client you still growing your layers out, yes, but just trip them up...:eek:

When clients having perms/colors, shout over.... Think I'm ready now!!

Me to client you still growing your layers out, yes, but just trip them up...:eek:

Clients who wont have layers, then look at picture of big bouncy curly hair and say 'why wont my hair go like that?' 😐😐😐 i've told you why a million times. The amount of clients who think layers make their length shorter kills me

Your client is sitting ready for the usual style that she's had and been so happy with for a long time and insists that its the "perfect look" goes on and on and on and on.....of how amazing her friends hair is and her hairdresser uses this and this and this....grrrrr whilst the slight moment of feeling I'm useless then the slight feeling of under your breath well "why not try her then!" It's so hard to contain yourself!! Big smile and carry on 😊😊

Regular client has a set every week, her grand daughter who has qualified but does something else, cuts it, short n long bits throughout some bits 4" some 8" and perms it for 8 hrs lol. I try my best with my magic wand., then she'll look in mirror at her long uneven hair mistified ,and says it looks frizzy:cry:

I had one woman ( she's died now bless her ) used to say "that floor needs cleaning, get some elbow grease it's brilliant " seriously thought it was a product and a van pulled up with a delivery it said something like dwp logistics on the side and she said " why are you getting logs and sticks delivered, you haven't even got a fire " she used to crack me up x

Ahh you gotta love oldies ha. Elbow grease is a cleaning product though, it supposed to be really good as well...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41y52Nd68wL._SY300_.jpg

"I don't want to have to style it, I'm a wash and go kind of girl"

Always have to refrain from saying "you mean, limp and lifeless kind of girl"

"I don't want to have to style it, I'm a wash and go kind of girl"

Always have to refrain from saying "you mean, limp and lifeless kind of girl"

Haha hate it when they say that 🙈

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I got asked once after client had extensions if they would grow?!? 😂

I removed some hair extensions to be retipped, once removed the client asked if there was anything I could do to them to make the extensions longer before I put them back in!!!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

OMG 😂😂😂 that's brilliant.

Latest posts

Back