Clients & Medication

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zephy_Devil

Reaction score
Ive tried searching for topics regarding this but can't find any specifics.

I have a regular Client who has Acrylic nails which I do approx every three weeks. She reports a lot of lifting and 'falling off'.

I'm very clinical when it comes to prep, I take my time and do everything I should however she's only just recently advised me she's on regular medication (this was omitted from her consultation card) she's on and off steroids and antibiotics.

I was just enquiring if these medications specifically have an adverse affect on the nail plate and adhesion?

I know medication plays a part in the overall process but I was wondering if you could advise or share a link explaining some specifics?

I'm pretty sure that steroids do affect the nails of some clients, Have you tried searching for 'nail steroids' ? I've seen sever. Posts similar to this in the past, I'd post a link but not sure how on iPad x

Thank you! I tried to do some research but couldnt find anything specific. I'll have another go again to find some items on SG.

Thanks again :)

When I did a quick search I know on one thread Geeg mentioned that each client is different and medication affects everyone in different ways x

Latest posts

Back