Clients with crossed or straight lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Being new to lashes, im tackling everyone in sight and applying their lashes!!

I trained with nouveau and im heading to london on the 7th of april to have my half day graduation and hand in my case studies.

What i seem to be coming up against is clients with crossed, kinked or straight lashes, do you avoid those lashes? the straight lashes im applying to are splitting away from the tip where they dont fit the shape of the false lash.

Do most of you lashers apply to all of the lashes, if possible?

Being new to lashes, im tackling everyone in sight and applying their lashes!!

I trained with nouveau and im heading to london on the 7th of april to have my half day graduation and hand in my case studies.

What i seem to be coming up against is clients with crossed, kinked or straight lashes, do you avoid those lashes? the straight lashes im applying to are splitting away from the tip where they dont fit the shape of the false lash.

Do most of you lashers apply to all of the lashes, if possible?
if possible yes. but the kinked/crossed ones i try to stay clear of.
the straight ones i use either j or b curl and they seem to be ok, you need to explain to the client that you are emphasising there natural lash so whatever they have you are just making it more so...
i have a client that insists on them being a huge thick set but her natural lashes are hardly visible:suprised:
seriously haha dream on!!
good luck x

This is where the fab blink and go come into it, it doesn't matter if your clients have crossed, kinked, straight or hardly any lashes, with blink and go you can give every client a beautiful full set of lashes every time, the picture on the front cover of my album page is of a client who is oriental and hads very very short straight but sparse chinese lashes, apart from the red they looked fab and the client was amazed as she had never been able to achieve a look like that using individual lashes. Their a life saver, to be honest how many people have the perfect set of lashes??

Try to avoid the crossed lashes as they will still cross over if you extend them,
for the straight or kinked lashes you can use a heated lash curler to get them to the curl you need them to be for extending, hth

If missing out the crossed lashes is going to leave you with gaps, you can apply a lash to them, but make sure you apply it straight, and dont follow the natural lash. This means that the area bonded will be smaller, and therefore a bit weaker, but you will not give the client gaps! If that isnt an option, maybe a Y lash each side could help bridge the gap if the natural lashes can take it xx
Good luck with your graduation x

i use a heated curler too like lou, or if its a right mess, i would perm them with shields to get those naughty lashes organised. (its not worth doing if its just a few, but if its lots and lots i would definately do it).

tigi

If I have someone with some crossed or straight lashes I will "candycane" the lash. Meaning, I place the base of the extension to the side of the natural lash and then wrap it underneath the lash so the tip of the natural lash is attached to the other side of the extension--I hope that makes sense. Let me know if I need to clarify that. :)

Latest posts

Back