Clip on light for tan tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarasparkles201

Reaction score
Hi geeks, does anyone know where i can get a clip on light for my tanning tent, i have seen one, but for the life of me i cant think where x:hug:

You're welcome :) x

I got mine on eBay,tried to add the link but can't on my phone think I only paid about a fiver and its fab x

Sienna x do 1 bug I never use mine for tanning. I use it for other thing lashes etc I have got a lovely little clip on from ikea it was only 7.50 .you may need 2 for tanning but it's tiny use it all the time for nails x

I got my clip on light from ebay (i'm sure if you search the forum you'll find a link). I had terrible problems getting a daylight bulb for it as the ones i ordered from Amazon were faulty. i resorted to B&Q but couldn't get a daylight bulb there so i'm just using a regular spiral bulb. It does the job but i can't help wondering how much difference a daylight bulb would make. Where do you get your bulbs from? x

I bought mine at morrisons xx

I bought mine from eBay, the clip & the light came to just under £10, after I bought it I see the exact same clip & bulb for £6 in asda, didn't have enough cash on me to buy another but i will on my next shop. Just so I've got a spare or one each side of my tent. x

I bought mine from Nouvatan at the beauty show for £10 but my dad laughed at me when I brought it home as its just a normal clip on light and could have got it anywhere

x

I bought mine from eBay but have seen them in asda

X

You can get the clips very cheap in lots of places, but make sure you get the correct bulb! Twisted daylight bulb xx

Thanks, i'll check my,local asda & morrisons out x

Latest posts

Back