CND acrylic system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wright-tan

Reaction score
Thinking of using CND when training in acrylics, which powder would I need to use on tips? They all seem to say sculpting? Thanks x

I use the retention + system, it also says sculpting but is fine for tip and overlay x

You will get shown all the different powders when you do your training so it is not something you need to worry about before. Different powders and liquid for different situations.

They all seem to say sculpting?

They are all Sculpting Powders :) When working with CND Liquid & Powder, whenever you have a brush in your hand you are sculpting. You can sculpt on a tip, sculpt on a natural nail, or sculpt on a Form. All the powders can be used no matter which method for extending the length you choose.

Enjoy!

I'm going on the CND conversion course for L&P next month. Really excited! How much do they show you? Just the basics or coloured powders, glitters e.t.c too?

I'm going on the CND conversion course for L&P next month. Really excited! How much do they show you? Just the basics or coloured powders, glitters e.t.c too?

I did a 121 conversion with Liza Smith at Sittingbourne and it was fantastic, learnt loads, science behind the product, mix ratio, etc. Not sure what you will learn on the class conversion but believe me it will be fantastic. Are you going to sittingbourne or braintree xxx

Could anyone tell me why there is a yellow powder on sweet squared and what you would use it for? Got my conversion training on Sunday at The Center Edinburgh :D

I did a 121 conversion with Liza Smith at Sittingbourne and it was fantastic, learnt loads, science behind the product, mix ratio, etc. Not sure what you will learn on the class conversion but believe me it will be fantastic. Are you going to sittingbourne or braintree xxx

Ah that sounds fantastic, thank you! :) I'm going to the one in Braintree with Justine Crick. I haven't done many sets as I really want to practice with CND products, but I am really looking forward to it :green:

Could anyone tell me why there is a yellow powder on sweet squared and what you would use it for? Got my conversion training on Sunday at The Center Edinburgh :D

CND used to manufacture coloured powders and gels in the dark days before CND Additives! The yellow powder is one of these discontinued products.

See you Sunday! ;)

I want to do CND l&p conversion but no courses available when I can go, and the one date there is, I can't get time off as its peak summer holiday and all holiday has been allocated at work.

Has anyone been to a one to one?
Do you still get a certificate for doing one to one?

I don't want to use the l&p without doing conversion as I need to know mix ratio, so a bit stuck right now.

I want to do CND l&p conversion but no courses available when I can go, and the one date there is, I can't get time off as its peak summer holiday and all holiday has been allocated at work.

Has anyone been to a one to one?
Do you still get a certificate for doing one to one?

I don't want to use the l&p without doing conversion as I need to know mix ratio, so a bit stuck right now.
You will get a certificate of attendance when you do 121, of course ... Well worth doing.

You will get a certificate of attendance when you do 121, of course ... Well worth doing.

Thanks geeg!

So if I had to do a conversion the certificate would be different?

I start my CND enhance on Sunday in Glasgow - excited!!

Thanks geeg!

So if I had to do a conversion the certificate would be different?

You will have to ask your educator that question. If she does a 121 Conversion Class then it should be the same cert. If you just do an hour 121 then I would guess it will not be the same. Ask your educator for clarification.

You will have to ask your educator that question. If she does a 121 Conversion Class then it should be the same cert. If you just do an hour 121 then I would guess it will not be the same. Ask your educator for clarification.

Thank geeg will do x

Latest posts

Back