Cnd ~ base and top coats

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOU LOU

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm currently browsing on Sweet Squared:Love:for a base and top coat and I want one that stops the chipping and peeling.

I am currently debating "Stickey" -v- "Toughen Up" for the base coat and "Super Shiney -v- "Super Matte"

Which do you recommend?

Last edited:
and "Super Shiney -v- "Super Matte"

Which do you recommend?

Honestly, go with CND's Air Dry. It it the BEST topcoat I have EVER used! :)

PS: Stickey for the base coat! :)

Honestly, go with CND's Air Dry. It it the BEST topcoat I have EVER used! :)

Thank you hun. :hug:

Which whites/pinks in the CND range would you pick for a perfect French?

Thank you hun. :hug:

Which whites/pinks in the CND range would you pick for a perfect French?

For right now, my 'french' mani's are slightly different. I use Essie's Marshmallow for the white tip and Essie's Cherry Pop for the nail bed.

BUT, once I can get my hands on some Shellac (May 17 CAN'T come soon enough...), I'm going Shellac all the way, baby.

I've heard CND's Cream Puff and Negligee make a great french combo. HTH and best of luck! :hug:

For right now, my 'french' mani's are slightly different. I use Essie's Marshmallow for the white tip and Essie's Cherry Pop for the nail bed.

BUT, once I can get my hands on some Shellac (May 17 CAN'T come soon enough...), I'm going Shellac all the way, baby.

I've heard CND's Cream Puff and Negligee make a great french combo. HTH and best of luck! :hug:

Oooo the day of my Birthday (17th May). What a perfect day for release:biggrin:

Oh bless you. Thank you for that. I'll go and have a look at them now :D

You can get a CND colour and effects french collection from sweet squared. It has 3 colours and 3 effects. I use stickey and super shiney x

Hi for base coat, I would always use Stickey, for top coat, Air Dry is great and so is Super Shiney. Shellac will be at the Event on May 1st, and I can´t wait:biggrin:

Oooo the day of my Birthday (17th May). What a perfect day for release:biggrin:

Oh bless you. Thank you for that. I'll go and have a look at them now :D

Ooh my wedding anniversary) lovely

Sticky & super shiney for me

:Love: xx

OK I am going to be different LOL. I use Toughen UP mostly on my natural nail manicures as not very many clients have perfectly healthy nails. Toughen Up is a treatment so you are helping to strengthen their natural nails.

I only use Stickey on enhancements or natural nails which are realy at their optimum health.

I too use Super Shiney but am swithering with trying the Air Dry.

OK I am going to be different LOL. I use Toughen UP mostly on my natural nail manicures as not very many clients have perfectly healthy nails. Toughen Up is a treatment so you are helping to strengthen their natural nails.

I only use Stickey on enhancements or natural nails which are realy at their optimum health.

Thank you hun. I did think the very same about the Toughen Up and the Stickey. Blimey does this mean, things are finally begin to sink in with me and i'm learning, lol.

I agree, as i do the same))):lick:

Marshmallow Rose is my favorite pink for frenches from the new CND line. I also will put an effect over it a lot, too. Especially copper pearl or amethyst or crimson sparkle for a bit of color. I will have to admit though, my favorite color of all time for french was CND's old Sheer Contentment. I miss it.

Marshmallow Rose is my favorite pink for frenches from the new CND line. I also will put an effect over it a lot, too. Especially copper pearl or amethyst or crimson sparkle for a bit of color. I will have to admit though, my favorite color of all time for french was CND's old Sheer Contentment. I miss it.

Oh me too) I bought about 5 of them last year and they are all gone. I absolutely adore Sheer Contentment. I so hope they eventually bring it out in Shellac. The colour of my lifetime.

Air Dry is sold out on Sweet Squared atm :sad: ~ i've just tried to order some. Obviously, very popular.

Latest posts

Back