CND Brisa conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with whatever you decide x

Like said above a conversion is to teach you about the products and how they all work together, not actually how to 'do nails'

Just a thought....

If you plan on doing CND Liquid and powder class why not just go CND Enhance. It's not much more money and you learn all about CND Brisa gel beginning to end along with learning CND Liquid and powder!

Jump!

Look at the differences between CND Enhance and CND Liquid and Powder!
Thats what I was going to do, but my work holidays don't allow it, and I cant take the 4 days in a row off xx

I've done L&P conversion with CND and it was very rushed and not great,I don't recommend it.Maybe the longer courses would be better

Good luck with whatever you decide x

i personally would either speak to sweet squared and see what they suggest or

do the conversion as you get all your products with it and you can see how you get on and then if you need help on some specific aspect of nails you can either book onto a 121 or maybe onto one of the skills classes such as rebalancing or lift prevention xx

Yes, I think I will do that. I am qualified in them, and passed my course with a merit after completing 3 sets of gel enhancements (after practice), and then completing another 3 after that to be marked by my tutor. I also had to do, removal & rebalance so although, I haven't worked on clients since leaving college I have had months of teaching and practicing. I may do a few hours with my local education in a 1-1 session before going onto the conversion. I'm using NSI at the moment, so I may go and do there workshop for the mean time. Thankyou for replying xx

I'm booking a 1-1 with my local educator to see how I get on! :) xxx

I did Brisa conversion today and it was great! Just need to practise, practise, practise now!

Glad you enjoyed it!! :) how much had you worked with gel before hand? Xxx

Well I'm all booked!! Have my conversion on Wednesday! Cannot wait! Did an hour and 1/2 last week with my educator and learnt so much! I was making applying tips so much harder for myself! They are not as hard as they were in my mind!! Also I love Brisa gel! What an amazing product! Can't wait to start practicing after now! Eek! :) xxxx

Good luck with it hun. And yes the Gel is amazing to work with. Took a few weeks for me to get to grips with, of going from using a runny gel to one that holds so much better. But now it's a breeze, and my apex building is sooooo much easier!

Thank you! Yes it was really wierd at first! I kept sort of floating my brush in my 1-1 like I do with the gel now, but apparently I need to be harder with it! Looking forward to finding more about it in the conversion!! Im glad you enjoyed yours!! :) Xxx

EEK! Tomorrows the day!! I'm so excited!! Haha! I cant wait to be working with this gel! Do I need to take anything with my apart from my cuticle pusher? Xxxx

curette and obviously the Model lol

Thanks hun! Forgot my bleedin cuticle pusher!! Haha! :)

Latest posts

Back