CND - Brisa Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selby1975

Reaction score
Hi Peeps

I am new to all of this so sorry if you have seen an email like this 100 times already :)

I am currently a Bio Sculpture technician but have been thinking about converting to cnd Brisa and have been struggling to find any kind of training courses within Oxfordshire.

Does anybody know of any that would be taking place in the next few months?

Laura :lol:

Hi Angie

Thanks for such a speedy response, I have emailed them today so fingers crossed they will get back to me..

I find alot of clients wanting extensions and I don't feel Bio is strong enough, so have been looking at other gel systems.. I have got some info on LCN but they seem really expensive..

How long ago did you do your Brisa training? And roughly how much?

Thanks

I did mine in 2004....I cant go into prices cos they would have changed by now and we don't tend to show trade prices for training and stock on here (clients eyes..:lol:)

The training was amazing and I have never once regretted my choice.

I think its best to have a few options to offer...more than 1 type of gel. Soak off for NNO/toes and Buff off for enhancements etc

You wont go wrong with Creative.

Yeah, I agree with Angie. There really is no need to 'convert' to Brisa, just add Brisa to your service menu alongside Bio.

Brisa is a hard gel and Bio is a soft gel, they both have their own place in the market.

There is nothing like CND training. You will learn so much with them.

Latest posts

Back