CND Centre Open Day, Edinburgh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiona wallace

Reaction score
We have moved next door to better and bigger premises offering CND, Minx, Sienna X Training and Distribution. ( Lashes coming shortly!!!!)

Open 11am - 4pm

Fee, Fiona Wallace and Samantha Sweet will be available all day for demos, advice and support.:hug:

We will be demo-ing and training the fabulous new Minx continuously all day.

Teenclass starts at 12noon...a fantastic starter class for 10 - 14 year olds, goodie bags and certificates for all passes:wink2: PLEASE BOOK IN ADVANCE (limited spaces available)

Sienna X Spray Tan special offers and FREE tans available all day:)

SPECIAL OFFERS AND FOOD TOO:cool:

Hi Everyone, just to let you all know that we will be launching and demo-ing the fabulous I-lash tomorrow at our open day!

Hope to see you all there :)

I lash Heather can you tell me what it is please xxxx

Fabulous! Congrats and good luck with the move Fiona. Next time I'm in Edinburgh, I'm gonna come see you. Stacks of love. xxx

Have a GREAT day you all ... I so wish I was there with you. Give my daughter a big hug from me and one for each of all of you.

If you can get there my Scottish geeky friends .. go and see and enjoy. There is a special day all planned for you. :hug:

What's the address? x

Hi There,

The address is

The Fingertips Centre
Unit 5
Evans Business Centre
Harvest Road
Newbridge
Edinburgh
EH28 8LW

We are just along the M8, junction 2!

Give us a call and we will be able to give you directions!

Don't miss it - it will be a fab day :)

Can't make it today, but I'm sure everyone will have a fab time! xx

Back