CND Conversion to Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyMayLoves

Reaction score
Hi, I've searched the threads and still have no answer.

I did a nail course at my local college where we used all NSI, however I am really liking the sound of Brisa Lite, I have looked on the Sweet Squared website and know they do a conversion to Brisa but it doesn't say anything about Brisa Lite.

I know you can do the product training on Brisa Lite but since I am not CND trained I have been told this isn't possible.

So, what I'm wanting to know is how do I get training for Brisa Lite to enable me to start using it.

Thanks, Daisy x

Hi. If you just want to use Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel you only need a manicure certificate so you could start with that immediately. You could then think about Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel at a later point, for which you would need training/conversion.

Hi sorry I should have said, I want to use the sculpting. I am already qualified and experienced in basic manicure and gel enhancements but only NSI x

I'm sure that Geeg has said on another thread that you are able to purchase brisa lite sculpting with any gel qualification - it's only Brisa hard gel that requires a conversion course. Also I don't believe you have to have done all your training with CND in order to do training with them, you just have to have the pre requisites which may involve conversion courses. Although I could be wrong. Your best bet is to call sweet squared and they can give you all the information you need :) x

I'm sure that Geeg has said on another thread that you are able to purchase brisa lite sculpting with any gel qualification - it's only Brisa hard gel that requires a conversion course. Also I don't believe you have to have done all your training with CND in order to do training with them, you just have to have the pre requisites which may involve conversion courses. Although I could be wrong. Your best bet is to call sweet squared and they can give you all the information you need :) x

Knew I had seen it somewhere! This is what Geeg said on the Brisa Lite thread;

"If you are qualified in another gel then you will be able of course to buy Brisa Lite ... BUT ... As always you, along with everyone else will benefit by training with Brisa Lite too ... It IS different .. It will help you to use Brisa lite better if you learn about the products, the 'tricks' that go along with great application and knowing chemically HOW the product works will help you to trouble shoot any potential problems you may have if you don't understand those things.

We always recommend training and you know it makes sense to do it. However, if you are trained in gel, we of course respect that and there will not be a barrier to purchasing Brisa Lite for trained individuals ... But I do strongly recommend a class to aid in your success with the products."

Speak to sweet squared and they will be able to give you more information about brisa lite training.

Hope that helps x

It is a wise person who rings Sweet Squared on 08452106060 to learn the real facts re training and courses. It is unwise to listen to what 'others' say. :hug: There is a lovely bunch of 'Sweethearts' in customer care who are happy to assist you with all your questions. Plus there is a wonderful CND trainer called Della Lavers right there in Truro who can teach you!! :)

It's a competitive world out there and CND is always the one others want to beat .. bearing this in mind 'others' love to say that joining the CND family is harder than joining MI5 in hopes that it will put you off .. or they pass on similar information that they have been told by 'others'.

On the contrary, there is no barrier to anyone doing training with CND no matter where they have started in the industry. But you must appreciate that CND is different to other brands. There would be no point in CND releasing a 'NEW' product that was like everything else so therefore you would need no training .. right? If something is new and innovative, then you will not have come across anything like it before and thus it makes perfect sense to train with it so that you get the best out of it ... Right? All we want is your success.

So, you sound as though you qualify to buy the Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting Gel but I strongly recommend that you do a class with it ... history tells us that 10 times out 0f 10 the ones who have the problems are the ones who it turns out have never done the training. :hug:

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply had a surprise valentines treat :)

Thank you all so much for your replies, I also had no idea there was training in Truro that's 45 mins from me! I'm so pleased :)

Going to give them a call in the morning. I'm all excited now xx

Latest posts

Back