CND courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Love

Reaction score
I know its probably obvious to you who know, but CND are now sweetly squared yeh? and therefore my number will still be recognised yeh? Excuses for me not on the ball as i should be?? and sometimes I need telling twice :( also, If I have preiously done a creative conversion, from a vtct and also a brisa gel course, just wondering, to start out again, is it worth doing the creative foundation course? or will the conversion suface?

OK, so you are saying you are CND certified, hence you have a CND registration number so you want to know if Sweet Squared will recognise it? If you are CND certified, then the answer would be yes.

And then you are saying you've been out of the biz for a while and want to get back into it, but are wondering if you need to redo your foundation? I'd say no, but you might want to book in a one on one just to get up to speed.

Why don't you just ring up SS and talk to someone? Probably your best bet methinks :)

HTH's
Nancy

I know its probably obvious to you who know, but CND are now sweetly squared yeh? and therefore my number will still be recognised yeh? Excuses for me not on the ball as i should be?? and sometimes I need telling twice :( also, If I have preiously done a creative conversion, from a vtct and also a brisa gel course, just wondering, to start out again, is it worth doing the creative foundation course? or will the conversion suface?

Sweet Squared are the official UK distributors for CND. I'd give them a ring and discuss it with them and they will advise you what training to take. The number is 0845 210 6060 - HTH

Doh - didn't see the other reply

Thank for your replies. I have just used my head and been on the sweet squared site - feel a right numpty now for not doing that in the first place!! Going to give them a ring and get the info I need.... Thanks again xx

Latest posts

Back