CND Custom Blend Acrylic Powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winemom

Reaction score
I have not attended the course yet - there are not classes for this in the New England area - however I was wondering if someone could give me a formula for a nice pink that is opague enough to hide the tip blend line but sheer enough to not show growth line too much. Thanks - I have purchased a neutral pink but do not have the warm opague pink yet. Thank You

I have not attended the course yet - there are not classes for this in the New England area - however I was wondering if someone could give me a formula for a nice pink that is opague enough to hide the tip blend line but sheer enough to not show growth line too much. Thanks - I have purchased a neutral pink but do not have the warm opague pink yet. Thank You

The problem is, you can't really have it both ways in one powder, so you will have to use 2.

What I suggest is that you use the Neutral Pink Opaque powder for zone 2 and taper it off to a very thin amount up towards zone 3. Then try a mixture of your normal Perfect pink sheer powder plus the Neutral opaque powder in a half and half mixture to do your zone 3. Doing this will make the nail more sheer in the regrowth area but not alter the over all look too greatly.

At some stage however, during a rebalance, you will have to thin out the product over the nail regrowth (as eventually it will start to show) and replace it with the Neutral Opaque pink again to keep it nicely covered.

Thank you very much Geeg - I wish you were located in New England - I would love to spend some training time with you - your advice on this website is very helpful though I will have to settle for that lol

Thank you very much Geeg - I wish you were located in New England - I would love to spend some training time with you - your advice on this website is very helpful though I will have to settle for that lol

I would love to spend a day or two or MONTH with geeg! :)

Hey nana .. mi casa es to casa!!! Just tell me when.

As a matter of fact I will be in Boston next Spring Winemom ... Love the sound of the wine bit. If you are serious then let me know some contact details and I'll get in touch. x

Hey nana .. mi casa es to casa!!! Just tell me when.

As a matter of fact I will be in Boston next Spring Winemom ... Love the sound of the wine bit. If you are serious then let me know some contact details and I'll get in touch. x

When in the spring? I may have to book a train trip to Boston! :)

Spring it is - Nana and geeg have a free place to stay - I'm thirty minutes from Boston in New Hampshire - my cell is 603-205-1871 - call anytime :wink2:

Spring it is - Nana and geeg have a free place to stay - I'm thirty minutes from Boston in New Hampshire - my cell is 603-205-1871 - call anytime :wink2:

I LOVE New Hampshire! :)

Latest posts

Back