CND-difference between Vinylux and Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleCaprice

Reaction score
Geeks! What's the difference between CND shellac & CND vinylux?

I haven't tried with bcz I'm just starting out so I just want people's opinions

;) thank you xXx

CND Shellac is a hybrid polish lasting 2 weeks and is cured my UV light, vinylux is a normal polish with the added extra of lasting 1 week with a beautiful shine. They are very different products.

Hope that helps!

;) thank you xXx

Hi Danielle

If you use the search function you will find all the answers you need. This is just a friendly nudge as a lot of people take time out of their days to answer posts and it's difficult when the those questions can easily be answered by using the search bar.

They are two products great to have side by side with very different functions. One is a Power Polish. One is a nail varnish. I'm sure that any questions you may have will have already been answered so have a nose.

HTH

;) thank you xXx
Hi there,
in short:
CND Shellac is a polish that is cured with the CND UV lamp, when the service is done the nails are dry and ready to go and CND Vinylux is a polish that is air dried, drying time 8 1/2 minutes.
HTH xxx

To add ... shellac is a professional use only product and is a salon service.

VINYLUX is only available from professionals and fine salons and is not only a service but also a sought after retail product for clients to apply at home.

That's great thanks geeks... Ill invest in both :) x

Latest posts

Back