CND Earth Spa pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginalhaytonxx

Reaction score
I'm thinking of using the scrub and lotion for my pedicures then eventually using the whole spa pedicure products, how does everyone find them? I'm sure they are really good as they are cnd but just wanted some geek opinions :)

I use this range, it's fantastic. They don't have too strong a smell to them which I personally think is a good thing. The scrub and the masque are probably my favourites, but I love everything in this range! You will notice a huge difference in your clients feet after one use.

They are Devine!

The Earth scrub actually warms up as you use it, clients love it. Especially amazing for winter but Ihave clients request it all year round. If your budget means you buy a few items at a time iwoulddo it in this order;

Warming Scrub
Moisturising Masque
Mineral bath
Hydrating lotion

You won't regret it. Xx

I cant decide whether to do the masque yet or bring it in later & increase my price, just starting out in my own beauty room so don't want to be too expensive! But it sounds really good, thanks for replying :)

I'm interested in this too... Is the earth mask clay based?

I like the products but the masque stains my towels :mad:

Can the Earth Spa products be used on sensitive skin?

I hate stains! Lol

They are Devine!

The Earth scrub actually warms up as you use it, clients love it. Especially amazing for winter but Ihave clients request it all year round. If your budget means you buy a few items at a time iwoulddo it in this order;

Warming Scrub
Moisturising Masque
Mineral bath
Hydrating lotion

Would it be better to buy the kit or would you recommend to buy the product individual in big bulk. I was just wondering how sets of pedicure you could get out of the kit.

to start off with im going to buy the lotion & scrub & maybe the mineral bath! ive looked at the kits but theres some stuff in it i already have or wont use so im buying them seperate :)

Latest posts

Back