CND Email - Vinylux Polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There'll probably be a super value package right at the end and ill have to delete them all.

They've skipped from Impossibly Plush to Svelte Suede, so not alphabetical it would seem. Damn we must be nuts :lick:

Do you think they're doing it on purpose as they know we're waiting?! Meanies! Haha

I've put them all in my basket!!! Going to have to start getting rid of some otherwise the DH will KILL me! 'How much on nail varnish????'

Which ones to delete? :sad:

Delete? What does that mean? :)

Do you think they're doing it on purpose as they know we're waiting?! Meanies! Haha

The dog and the Husband have gone to bed and left me alone they're so bored :lol:

Ooh pretty! What are the colours either side of bicycle yellow please? Thanks for posting. Also what's Bloodline like? X

Steel gaze and I can't remember the other doh...the other highly pigmented metallic!! Lol. Bloodline is the brown looking colour on the red wheel. I don't like it but then the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things! There's some BEAUTIFUL new colours. I'm so impressed. The lighting wasn't great when I took the pics - you all know how difficult it is to capture the true hue in pics xx

I'm so tired & my feet have gone dead with the cold!! I was supposed to be getting shellac colours only too but it's not panning out lol!

Delete? What does that mean? :)

I'm trying to keep my order to a respectable amount... And I've just realised the 1st May is my wedding anniversary! If I keep adding to my basket there won't be another one! :lick:

I am still here.

Why oh why am I still here.

Cake Pops up.....ooooooohhhh

How many is that? Zzzzzzzzzzz

There'll probably be a super value package right at the end and ill have to delete them all.

The wall rack is fantastic value I didn't think twice! ;) xx

I'm trying to keep my order to a respectable amount... And I've just realised the 1st May is my wedding anniversary! If I keep adding to my basket there won't be another one! :lick:

My anniversary is the 3rd May - I guess we'll be getting divorced around the same time!

Happy Anniversary :D

Steel gaze and I can't remember the other doh...the other highly pigmented metallic!! Lol. Bloodline is the brown looking colour on the red wheel. I don't like it but then the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things! There's some BEAUTIFUL new colours. I'm so impressed. The lighting wasn't great when I took the pics - you all know how difficult it is to capture the true hue in pics xx

Thanks you're a star! What is the metallic red one down from the top left? Dark lava or masquerade? X

Rocky Royalty, Stalones colour!

I've started deleting :cry:

Rocky Royalty, Stalones colour!

Haha noticed this too!

Where will the wall rack be on the site if its put on tonight? x

fdsuo.afnaofndu.anfds.nfsjznf .nf jnfd. njfz. sf sdz

Latest posts

Back