CND Enamel Color Chart

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before, i did do a search but couldn't find anything.

Does anyone know if Creative sell a color chart for their enamels?

I have looked through the hyperion group catalogue but can't find anything. I want to be able to give a color chart to someone i work with but i don't want them to have my hyperion group catalogue as i don't want them to see how much i pay for all my products.

Thanks in advance x

You should be able to get one... I got one from my suppliers, although it wasn't a full colour card.
Give Hyperion a ring and see if they have any.

Ok thanks! As long as i know they do exist i won't feel silly asking for one!

I'll ring them tomorrow!

Thanks again x

I've just had a thought... would it be possible for you to photocopy the page from your catalogue?
If so then you could photoshop/MSpaint the scan and erase the prices.

You can buy consumer catalogues for the clients to look at with every retail product and recommended retail price,
i think they come in packs of fifty but it saves having to hide our prices and they may buy more items when they can see what is available to them hth

You could always cut out the enamel chart from the catalouge as a last resort, think the new catalouge will be out soon anyway I think x

I have the consumer catalouges but imo they don't show a true colour ,sorry :o

I have the consumer catalouges but imo they don't show a true colour ,sorry :o

i found this too when i was matching some shoes up for a colour, the one i got was different to the one in the book i chose, but I know how hard it is to print an exact colour match out of cmyk so i totally understand!!!

Hi,

Thanks for your replies. I was thinking about photocopying it but i was a bit worried that it may make the colors look lighter or darker than what they are and i don't want that as my friend is actually going to a wedding so wants the nail enamel color to match her outfit as close as possible!

What i think i will do is just cut the page out (as it has no prices on it only the colors), i didn't really want to do this, but if there is a new catalogue out soon then i don't mind so much.

Thanks anyway x

Hi All - we do have colour charts - call Dannii in PR on 0113 216 3029 and she'll send you one. Just to make mention of the Consumer Brochures - I agree with Becki - they are not perfect but they are as close as physically possible.

Believe it or not CND used to hand-make the original colour charts with blobs (for want of a better word) of 'true' enamel - I guess you can't get any closer than that :eek: but can you imagine sitting there and blobbing 150 different colors on a gazillion cards :eek: - OMG. So of course now everything is done digitally and they get as close as they can.

Due to the nature of seasonal collections, our colours for international change periodically. We never quite get our heads around certain decisions on which colours they choose to pull, but it's nearly always based on sales (or lack of).

I can tell you that Pharoes Gold, Bewitched :cry: :cry: Times Square and Marilyn are being pulled. I am gutted and have asked for a big buy in of these specific colours because they are wicked FW colours too.

Others that will be discontinued for the INTERNATIONAL MARKET (not domestic) are the following: OUTRAGEOUS, FLAMINGO PINK, ROMANCE IN ME, BEWITCHED, GOLDEN MERINGUE, PHAROHS GOLD, APPLE COBBLER, SPHINX, POWDER PUFF, CHEEKY, BRONZED, MERMAID, BLOW A KISS, TICKLES, POWDERED, SAUCEY, MOODY HUES, SURFIN' USA, EGYPTIAN SUNSET, MARILYN, MARIBOU PINK, SECRETS and finally CLASSIQUE!

We will of course have these for a while but if there any you really love or know your clients love, then now is the time to stock up!! HTH's :hug:

:lol: Mrs Geek,that sounds like a mind numbing job :lol:

I appreciate they can not be exact,and i didn't realise colour charts could be ordered so thanks for that xxxxx

Latest posts

Back