CND Gilded Dreams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delish

Reaction score
Oh my god , who loves the gilded dreams colours as much as i do ???
Theses are amazing and will defo be ordering these for the 23rd sep xx

Meee especially the nude and the blue... I like the pink but wonder if itl be quite similar to bush teddy I guess we'll see though! im not going to bother with the additives I don't think as I only really use the glitter ones but I do wish I could buy the blue additive separate to the rest as im drawn to that!

Do you think they'll be full cover colours or effects? x

Meee especially the nude and the blue... I like the pink but wonder if itl be quite similar to bush teddy I guess we'll see though! im not going to bother with the additives I don't think as I only really use the glitter ones but I do wish I could buy the blue additive separate to the rest as im drawn to that!

Do you think they'll be full cover colours or effects? x

I think they will be full cover because i found this and it looks like they are x
Love the top 2 on the right x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409781023.020870.jpg

Is there a photo of the additives?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,201
Im disappointed :-( is anyone else?

new clours.jpg

Im disappointed :-( is anyone else?

View attachment 74573

I love the pink and gold, but in your picture the blue doesn't look blue which is odd because in other images it's definitely a lovely almost metallic soft blue :confused:

I got this picture off the CND facebook page Lydia Upjohn uploaded it... where else have you seen the colours on nail pops because I haven't seen any other yet? x

Post #3 on this thread.

oh I know but I don't think you can really tell the true colours from there as there's at least 2 on each pop... I was expecting a frosty pale blue from them pics too that's why im so disappointed :-/ x

I'm so keen I almost squealed.... So much more excited about these than the folklore :Love:

If it is another silver glitter then yup I'll be disappointed too but I'll still buy the set because I think the other 2 colours are gorgeous. Hopefully we can see the true colours at Olympia :)

ill be glad for the glitter since they discontinued mop don't get me wrong was just really excited for the blue lol I need to see them all on a full set of fingers for me to know better... I do like the pink just intrigued to see it on a full set x

When will we be able to order them from S2? Does anyone know x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hoping it will be on line monday nite otherwise it will prob be tuesday

I am disappointed that once again CND have bought out a ''limited edition'' collection and also made it only available as a duo pack. Two of my pet hates!

Hi everyone, I have see them on Liverpoollashes Facebook page & website & they look fab, much better than that cnd pic on here, try having a look :)

Thanks to Liverpool Lashes for the preview! They look fab but I'm wondering if anyone has any pictures of the colours alongside our existing additives?

Latest posts

Back