CND L&P training vs Brisa Lite - what to do now?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou so much Sandwhiches.

So is Brisa also a soak off gel in essence? Just one that can be used to extend and add strength?

No Brisa is a buff off, well actually you only buff off a little then soak off the rest leaving a very thin layer on the nail plate to grow out with the nail. I think the Brisa lite will have the colour choice like shellac and remove like shellac ie fully soak off BUT with the strength of Brisa :)

I need to know how much difference there is in strength between brisa hard gel and l+p. like I said in essence if brisa lite is the same as brisa hard gel but soakable and is also as strongth as L+P i know what I will be doing xx

There's no difference in strength between Brisa hard gel and L&P they are for different nail types. L&P is for clients with soft bendy nails to give them strength and Brisa hard gel is for clients with strong nails to give sme flexibility.

I'm in the middle of my brisa training and I understand that you buff it off as much as you can and then wrap nails in Remover for 20-40min and it all comes off (I think it was book or DVD that said it). I had no probs in removing it fully on myself

I personally LOVE Brisa 4 ever haha xxx my nails feel fab after it and my customers prefer it over l&p x

Yes that's how I was trained, and I have had friends remove it themselves with no problems. You only need to buff the top coat off and then soak off in the normal way. If Brisa lite comes off in the half the time as a normal removal I will be happy happy happy!i can't wait to find out more about it. I'm already saving for the training :)

Can anyone link me to Mrs Geeks link on Brisa lite, I've found everyone but that one x

Latest posts

Back