CND lamp issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Nicole, I did pay by pay pal, good thinking!! ;)

UPDATE... So the seller got back to me and claims that he wants this to be resolved asap, if it's a bulb issue she will send me a new bulb, if it's a machine issue I will get a new one and she will test the old one.

Fingers crossed it works out.

UPDATE... So the seller got back to me and claims that he wants this to be resolved asap, if it's a bulb issue she will send me a new bulb, if it's a machine issue I will get a new one and she will test the old one.

I don't quite understand!! So if you send it back to her and she confirms that it doesn't work then she will buy you a new one?? Surely wouldn't you just want a refund and buy one from sweet squared??
Is the person you bought it off like a shop or just one person selling bits and bobs??

However reasonable her offer, the fact is This person is an illegal unauthorised seller into a territory which is licensed to Sweet Squared., and shouldn't even be selling them in the first place! I wouldn't have any 'dealings' with them at all.

Amelia she sells cnd lamps only.

Geeg & Amelia, tbh I didn't even think about asking for my money back and getting a new lamp. My brain isn't functioning right at all today! Considering she is selling the lamp illegally should I mention that and that I want the refund and send the lamp back?

Amelia she sells cnd lamps only.

Geeg & Amelia, tbh I didn't even think about asking for my money back and getting a new lamp. My brain isn't functioning right at all today! Considering she is selling the lamp illegally should I mention that and that I want the refund and send the lamp back?
Is your supplier of CND the Fingertips centre?

I'd tell AMELIA you want a refund as the lamp is faulty. The only way to stop parasites and leeches like this is to not buy from them. Now I know you understand this. I bet she is looking at these posts right now! Probably a geek. I would just tell her that you prefer to buy from an authorised licensed legal distributor where things are under proper warranty and problems are Dealt with immediately and efficiently.

This person is completely aware of what she is doing. Importing illegal goods and selling on to the public for goodness sake. Why does anyone knowingly nurture this kind of thing? No better than thieves ... In fact they are thieves. You should notify Sweet Squared and give them her details .... We have closed plenty of eBay sellers and will continue to do so as part of serving our professionals.

Is your supplier of CND the Fingertips centre?

I'd tell AMELIA you want a refund as the lamp is faulty. The only way to stop parasites and leeches like this is to not buy from them. Now I know you understand this. I bet she is looking at these posts right now! Probably a geek. I would just tell her that you prefer to buy from an authorised licensed legal distributor where things are under proper warranty and problems are Dealt with immediately and efficiently.

This person is completely aware of what she is doing. Importing illegal goods and selling on to the public for goodness sake. Why does anyone knowingly nurture this kind of thing? No better than thieves ... In fact they are thieves. You should notify Sweet Squared and give them her details .... We have closed plenty of eBay sellers and will continue to do so as part of serving our professionals.

Gigi I think you got the wrong end of the answer! She was answering my question not blaming me hahaha :)

Also you probably paid more for the lamp of eBay than you would have done from sweet squared! If you think about it she's not going to sell them to make a loss? Probably not much profit but still!! If she's willing to exchange it I would try and get a refund be pleasant to her and if she then won't refund you mention the info about her selling them illegally and see if that helps :)

Think there has been a big lesson learnt :) lol hope you get it sorted

Lol bit of a mix up... Amelia I'm getting you into trouble heehee sorry.

Geeg, I totally agree with all of that and I've learned a very valuable (and stressful) lesson. If the seller is a geek I'd be pretty disappointed that they would sell illegally and dishonestly. But hey I was no better for buying it. We live and learn.

Amelia I'll kindly ask for a refund and if I need to I will mention what you lovely ladies have educated me on about the "no warranty" (which was in her description) and the legality of not being an official distributor. If that doesn't help me get my money back I'll put in a dispute with PayPal. I paid £140 but hopefully get that back and put this stupid mistake behind me.

Thank you all for helping me, very kind of you and much appreciated. <3

Latest posts

Back