CND / MSDS - Please advise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Am i correct in thinking that you have to have one of the above for every item that you use.

So i would have to print one off and all 7 pages of each. Im just setting up and want to make sure im getting it right.

would appreacite your input

thanks

Oh yeah

Get a big lever arch folder and you can keep them safe and you will have to do a risk assessment also - that is what our local H & S tells us. Get in touch with them they are well most of them are really helpfull.

You have to know how to store chemicals and what to do if a spillage occurs etc. Very detailed and very important things to have.

Take care

email CND and ask for a CD with all the info, if that will work for your regulating agency that is, we don't have to keep a hard copy, just having the CD on file is plenty. Be sure to check with your agency and find out what your regulations are. The MSDS we can't get on disk are in 3 3 ring binders (6") and they weigh about 30 pounds each. Not something I wan't to dig into if I can find it on disk a lot quicker!

Latest posts

Back