CND Nail Fresh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
When using nail fresh prior to shellac on oily nail plates do you scrubfresh, nail fresh then scrubfresh again or scrubfresh then nail fresh only?

Thank you

I was watching one of the cnd videos on prep for extensions and it said nail fresh then scrub fresh . It did say why you can find it on YouTube or cnd website x

The first one! A Nail Fresh Sandwich :biggrin: xx

Thank you :biggrin:

Yes, you use the Scrubfresh again in order to leave its pathogen fighters on the nail plate :)

I had been listening hard on my CND Enhance course this week ;)

xx

Could be being thick but nail fresh? I never got told to do this on my shellac training. Should I just scrub fresh twice as I am doing? Oh and whilst I'm here, are you ok using it after it has turned clear? I went to my other bottle the other day and it is no longer blue!

Could be being thick but nail fresh? I never got told to do this on my shellac training. Should I just scrub fresh twice as I am doing? Oh and whilst I'm here, are you ok using it after it has turned clear? I went to my other bottle the other day and it is no longer blue!

In the sun or lots of light SF will fade out to clear ... it is perfectly OK to use. Its only a vegetable dye that has faded.

Nail Fresh is a prep booster for extra oily or moist nails. It is not necessary to use for everyone but it is the best polish detailer in the world. I can't imagine not having a bottle in my drawer.

In the sun or lots of light SF will fade out to clear ... it is perfectly OK to use. Its only a vegetable dye that has faded.

I wondered why my scrub fresh had turned clear :) thanks

Sent from my GT-I8730 using SalonGeek mobile app

Nail Fresh is a prep booster for extra oily or moist nails. It is not necessary to use for everyone but it is the best polish detailer in the world. I can't imagine not having a bottle in my drawer.

Thanks - I hadn't heard of nail fresh before. Thanks also for letting me know about the scrub fresh!

Latest posts

Back