CND Nourishing Remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkbunny28

Reaction score
Who's ordering it?

I think it's a bit expensive to be honest. More than double dsolve :( x

I'm going to order it, as it is much kinder to the clients nails and I am all for that :p

Who's ordering it?

I think it's a bit expensive to be honest. More than double dsolve :( x

I will be as I like to try anything which will improve my service and perhaps cut down my time...I struggle with that!

The down side is I have not long purchase the 5 litre D-Solve :sad:, but I'll just use it on myself.

I'd love to hear some reviews when you get it :)

I'm all for it. Just a bit disheartened as it will probably mean I will have to charge for removal when doing a re-shellac and I really don't want to. Just can't really swallow that sort of cost increase unfortunately x

Is it really so much better than D Solve? I would be interested to know from D Solve users if it makes removal any quicker. Its more than double the price :|. I don't use Shellac but use Gelish and I find D Solve is the best and fastest product on the market.

I was really weighing it up yesterday when I ordered...
I went with normal Dsolve in the end but am curious to see how it differs x

I placed an order yesterday and they told me it's still not arrived yet are you all saying it's here and S2 have it?

and I was on the phone to them today because there was a problem with my delivery I even said did they want to hang on to my 2 missing items until the new remover came in to save of their shipping costs and he didn't say it's here! Argh!

I placed an order yesterday and they told me it's still not arrived yet are you all saying it's here and S2 have it?

Yes it has arrived and on the s2 website X

I know I don't know whether to try it either. It is expensive. More than double dsolve as someone says. And I don't charge for a reshellac either and I am using the remover wraps too which are expensive. I might try a small bottle to start and see how much it differs.

I would be interested to hear from people who have used both.

I have bought CND's new remover. I used it on a client for the first time yesterday. I have one word to describe it. Amazing! :D I like it a lot better than just pure acetone or what you call D-Solve. I found that it was oily and it didn't really dry out my clients skin and turn it white, also I was removing shellac that had been on my client for 3 weeks, normally with acetone it would take maybe 15 min to remove. In 10 minutes the shellac was ready to come off and it came off like a dream. I was really impressed. Definitely glad I purchased this.

I have bought CND's new remover. I used it on a client for the first time yesterday. I have one word to describe it. Amazing! :D I like it a lot better than just pure acetone or what you call D-Solve. I found that it was oily and it didn't really dry out my clients skin and turn it white, also I was removing shellac that had been on my client for 3 weeks, normally with acetone it would take maybe 15 min to remove. In 10 minutes the shellac was ready to come off and it came off like a dream. I was really impressed. Definitely glad I purchased this.

D-Solve is not just acetone. I also found pure acetone too harsh and it took longer. Unfortunately D-Solve is an S2 product and only available in the UK.

Glad you like the new CND remover. It will be made in the US I expect, so it is probably a lot cheaper for you to buy than for us here in the UK. It will be interesting to see what people here think when we already have such a fab and economic product available.

I am so hoping that S2 do not decide to discontinue D-Solve the stuff is brilliant :D

D-Solve is not just acetone. I also found pure acetone too harsh and it took longer. Unfortunately D-Solve is an S2 product and only available in the UK.

Glad you like the new CND remover. It will be made in the US I expect, so it is probably a lot cheaper for you to buy than for us here in the UK. It will be interesting to see what people here think when we already have such a fab and economic product available.

I am so hoping that S2 do not decide to discontinue D-Solve the stuff is brilliant :D

Thanks for clearing that up for me (about D-solve), I guess you learn something new everyday:D
It cost me $xx Canadian for a 946 ml jug. Don't know what that equals to pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been using it for about a month now. Like you say, we don't get D-solve here, but I have always used the Biosculpture remover to soak all my gels and uv polishes since it was better on natural nails than pure acetone. I will say that I REALLY like CND's new remover! It is the fastest one I've used yet with no drying effect to the natural nails at all. Plus it actually has a nice smell wich I have never seen with a remover :)

It will just be up to you to determine the cost effectivness against the quality of this product I imagine....especially with an already proven product you're all using.

Just received and used the new shellac remover, I would say it is worth the extra money. No drying of the nail or skin nails look and feel moisturised!
picture.php

this is after removal and no I haven't used solar oil or any moisturiser!

That's pretty impressive, they don't look dry at all! Will be trying this when finish my dsolve :)

Had anyone tried it with gelish? Would it work?!x

Last edited:
What is this product called? X

I'm so glad they've introduced this, having previously only used Bio's buffered remover my clients were so dissappointed when their fingers turned white and dry with d'solve, (i know solar oil fixes it but still, doesn't look good) I really didn't want to have to use it.

This new remover will definitely be on my shopping list!

Latest posts

Back