CND or NSI?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi sorry to jump on this post but Leicester would be the best location to train for me and have been told by S2 that Rheah has no training days on the system at the moment...I was looking around the end of this year..x

NSI also have a fab trainer in Leicester. Her name is Beverley Robinson. If you google her her website will pop up. She is really good at what she does and such a lovely lady. I do all my training with her. She is very thorough and you can call/text her whenever you want if you have any problems,or just for a chat. If you have any problems you are offered to go back to her and go through what ever problems you may have.

I would recommend her always :) x

Hi sorry to jump on this post but Leicester would be the best location to train for me and have been told by S2 that Rheah has no training days on the system at the moment...I was looking around the end of this year..x

High demand, fills up fast!

Thank u. I've bin told that the person who does the cnd was a tutor at Doncaster college, the nsi is at a salon, my mum did this one and said that it wasn't worth it because all the tutor did was sit there, think I'll go with cnd even tho I have done my own nails for 2 years I'm still confused on a few things so think I could do with the extra support

Hi tasha

I remember seeing ur original post about you realising you weren't qualified. I was going to repeat what has been said by others about the official CND trainer as CND are a very expensive course same as harmony and you said you were struggling with funds for Harmony course. From when I looked at training with CND the closest training to south Yorkshire was Leeds. If you want the best training you have to pay the money.

The main reason I went with harmony over CND is they did the course closer to home. CND are a big well known brand well known for their amazing training, it may be in you best interest to save for a while if u can if u want this as a career it's worth investing. X

Latest posts

Back