CND Pink Powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbiekc84

Reaction score
Morning all,
I am trained in and use creative products. I have been using Perfect Pink since I completed my training in 2006 and have never thought to try another (just order on auto pilot!!) Now I have sat and read my Ellisons catalogue there seems to be a whole host of new pinks, I have read posts on Flawless Pink and Intense Pink but cannot find a thread on Ultra Blush Pink. Is this pink stronger than the others? I almost need a colour chart to determine between them all.

Thanks

Kelly xx

i'm not sure about the ultra blush pink, but i have just started using the 3 pink opaque powders and they are lovely, tried one on a client on monday and she was really impressed, she went round showing everyone saying how natural her nails look.
i normally use the perfect colour pink as that was what i trained with but i'm just in love with my new opaque powders.
x

Hiya, if you ring SweetSquared on 08452106060 and ask for their current catalgue all the powders with colours and descriptions are listed... Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
blush used to be known as part of the old solar nail range......i havent used it before but i do have a sample that i was sent ages ago....it is not an opaque it is sheer. and quite a pale pink....in between perfect pink and clear would be the best way to decribe it i think

Latest posts

Back