CND Pink & whites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TechJaylee

Reaction score
I tried really hard on these to get a good picture, so hard that I didn't get to do freehand nail art.. They are stickers!!

So give it to me RAW, I wanna know what you think!!

Thanks for any advice! And no, I didn't knick her, she did it herself!!

Hope7054.jpg

they are sooooo good...well done hun they are great..... good job i read it all was going to say fab art work!!!!!xxxx

they are sooooo good...well done hun they are great..... good job i read it all was going to say fab art work!!!!!xxxx

Thank you very much!! I appreciate it!! ;)

you deserve it i cant pick anything wrong with your nails spot on hun xxxx:hug:

Beautiful work, well done x

They are very nice and you have done lovely smile lines, i like the stickers too they just finish them off nicely,
here comes the but hun,
they look quite bulky,
they need refining all over to thin them out and then they will look tons better and more natural :hug:

They are lovely! Well done! Agree with loubylou, they look a tad bulky and a wee bit thick - Zone 3 could be more flush.

Keep up the good work!

These are gorgous well done :hug:

Bulky ~check~
Zone 3 ~check~

I'm working towards perfection!! Thank you guys!! :hug:

One question.. Do these look bulky to you? I know the corners of my smile lines, aren't perfect.. But how is the apex, and thickness.. This is another client of mine with a large apex.. To get them to a nice shape the ends tend to be a little thick..

Hope70102.jpg

Bulky ~check~
Zone 3 ~check~

I'm working towards perfection!! Thank you guys!! :hug:

One question.. Do these look bulky to you? I know the corners of my smile lines, aren't perfect.. But how is the apex, and thickness.. This is another client of mine with a large apex.. To get them to a nice shape the ends tend to be a little thick..

Hope70102.jpg

They look good but I do think that your apex needs to be slightly more nearer the free edge of the nail.

:) They are really good, a we bit high but I'd be proud to say they were mine.

The blue ones are much better than the white ones :hug:

her nails beds are to die for.the flowers look really pretty.your whites look amazing,wow,to your smile lines:)

The blue ones are much better than the white ones :hug:

I'm taking it, you mean, because of the apex?!?! Okay then, good!! Thank you!

her nails beds are to die for.the flowers look really pretty.your whites look amazing,wow,to your smile lines:)

Such Flattery!! :oThank you!!:hug:

When I saw those nails, I was like WOW...
I never even thought they looked too thick, I guess that's a subjective thig.
Sometimes I like a little more curve/apexy look to the nail, and some people's natural nails really are curvy like that!
Those are TOP notch nails. They don't look too bulky to me, the thing I noticed first was how the length compliments her nails. GREAT job!

The Pink and White set are gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I'm sorry but I didn't think too thick or anything when I looked at these. Brilliant Shape and length. Keep up the good work and show us more:)!

give yourself a big pat on the back

they are very nice and the flowers give a elegant touch

well done

Latest posts

Back