CND Salon Locator

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scentsations

Reaction score
I've just got an e-mail from CND to say they are changing there salon locator to certified shellac salon professionals only to ensure clients are getting the best service possible. I am certified and do think this is a good thing. Can anyone from S2 confirm if this will apply here in the uk x

I've just got an e-mail from CND to say they are changing there salon locator to certified shellac salon professionals only to ensure clients are getting the best service possible. I am certified and do think this is a good thing. Can anyone from S2 confirm if this will apply here in the uk x

Yes it will. The salon locator in the UK (CND Shellac & Vinylux) is an S2 innovation and frankly to my mind is even better and more re-assuring to the client who seeks a salon because it is not just a list of every user, but every user who is really using it!! lol

I personally think it is a good thing. Correct education is a great platform for building a great business and you are setting yourself apart from the "also rans" by investing in yourself and your salon by taking the shellac course.

I have so many ladies come into my salon who have had their shellac drilled off, scraped off etc etc and they cannot believe how badly mistreated their nails have been elsewhere.

Could someone please tell me how you become a certified salon? I have completed the shellac brings them back class and purchase all my shellac supplies from sweet squared?

Many thanks :)

What I'd like to know is why I never receive emails from CND or Sweet Squared??!!:eek: x

Kayle you should stay on the locator as you"ve done the Shellac brings them back course. It says on the e-mail to get on the locator you have to take a Shellac training class x

Not wanting to cause an argument, but if you take a Shellac training class what's there to stop you using other systems with your shellac service?

I haven't done my Shellac brings them back yet as I don't have the funds (course cost, travel and accommodation) and I use all the CND system in my treatments. files, removal wraps the lot and all ordered off S2 (even my birchwood sticks)

The CND salon locator helps me to put my new business out there to prospective clients in my area....?

Lx

The Love Shellac salon locator is set up that you have to purchase Shellac every 60 days in order to stay on it. Therefore you can't just do a course buy some Shellac then change to something else in your salon a while later and still be on the locator.

What I'd like to know is why I never receive emails from CND or Sweet Squared??!!:eek: x

If you don't, then you'd better get on the phone and ask them why not? Maybe they have some wrong or out of date details that need amending. Only you can do that.

Could someone please tell me how you become a certified salon? I have completed the shellac brings them back class and purchase all my shellac supplies from sweet squared?

Many thanks :)

Log on to s2. Go in to your account and manage locator address. Fill out the details then you will show up on the locator. Every 60 days make sure you order 2 bottles of Shellac, could be colour or top coats etc then go back in and keep it updated so you don't drop off. I've had a lot of hits but so far no new clients from it that I'm aware of xx

Thought I'd give this a bump up to remind everyone to add themselves free to the official UK Shellac/VINYLUX salon locator. I know I'm constantly suggesting it to friends, family and people I get chatting too who are not within travelling distance of me, so make sure you are on it, for 3 mins of inputting you can only reap rewards lovely people, especially now we have an even better retail potential xxx

Also don't forget to check that you are actually on there. After the less than perfect state of the early Vinylux deliveries I chose to buy mine in person when at my local Academy. This has bitten me on the bum big time as they have technical issues that mean the V locator hasn't been updated with my purchases.
I contacted S2 about this, but it isn't a case of simply updating the locator, it's down to the Academy itself to rectify, which I am told they are still working on.

This is the second time that I know of that something has gone wrong with my account so please check regularly.

I'm just bumping this up!

If you haven't already registered, make sure you do!

My site gets lots of hits from LOVECND.COM

I've just had a client call me that has found me on there and she asked about Brisa Lite/Shellac and whether I use the official CND lamp to cure my UV products.

The clients that go on there know their stuff...which is brilliant! :Love:

Latest posts

Back