CND Shellac, Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparadise

Reaction score
hi anyone know other than creative academy in ireland where i can purchase a shellac top coat. am now being far more prudent when it comes to buying my products and making sure that i buy at the best price. i still want the correct genuine products that is for sure but the pressure to stay competitive is greater than ever . i just phoned up the academy to be q[uoted that to send a top coat it would cost 7.31 in postage for one bottle. i am a small operation and cant afford bulk buy at the moment. whilst i understand their need to pass on costs this is just a bit much considering the small bottle is xxx to buy.... so really just trying to see if other people can recommend other places to buy and also any tips on keeping product costs to a low would help. i find the shellac top coats dry out and have lost alot of the product through this, pushing up my costs more....any tips, anyone thankyou for reading my post regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, the only authorized distributor for Ireland is Sweet Squared. Welcome - Sweet Squared Phone Ireland: 01 408 91 91

As far as I know they're are the only ones in Ireland that can legally sell CND. Anyone else who sells it, isn't authorised and it may be a fake. Are there no other products you will need soon that you could buy now to get free delivery?

Also I've never had my top coat 'dry' out. Where do you keep your bottles. Are they near a window? As daylight can slowly cure the top coat in your bottles.

Yes Sweet Squared are now the authorised distributors 01-4089191.

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with their prices which are about 20% less than what we had been charged before.

We all hate postage and packing but it is what it is. YOU need to manage your purchases better. Ordering just one bottle is not the smart way to buy.

i will try sweet sq uared for prices . yes shellac definetly can dry out over time i have seen it on a thread before will need to through for answer on it. unfortunately i cant order more than the top coat things are that tough and before where i have not got full use of the products i have just accepted it now every penny counts and cant afford to just go oh well never mind....think its a bit time that products do as they say on the tin cause certainly if any of my customers dont get the two week out of their shellac they certainly make it known. thanks to all who posted

i will try sweet sq uared for prices . yes shellac definetly can dry out over time i have seen it on a thread before will need to through for answer on it. unfortunately i cant order more than the top coat things are that tough and before where i have not got full use of the products i have just accepted it now every penny counts and cant afford to just go oh well never mind....think its a bit time that products do as they say on the tin cause certainly if any of my customers dont get the two week out of their shellac they certainly make it known. thanks to all who posted

Clients are clients -- not all will get two week wear and some will get 4. What's new?

going back through shellac threads the same name is shown....this is i understand it is a forum for nail techs to access to get help and share their thoughts ....NOT for someone who is a shellac seller and advocate to try and make out it is the fault of the nail tech and turn the issues back on the nail tech...fact 1 shellac top coat DOES dry out over time, fact 2 i am sorry that my small salon and my limited financial means that i cant buy bulk products to suit YOU...the fact remains in ireland shellac is well over priced com pared to other countries....i have just sourced it from the uk and it is chea per than getting it from ireland...s omething well wrong there .....and guess what they were nice to me and didnt insult me or blame me for not managing my purchases and seemed perplexed to say the least that i got such a res ponse on this forum...have a nice day

going back through shellac threads the same name is shown....this is i understand it is a forum for nail techs to access to get help and share their thoughts ....NOT for someone who is a shellac seller and advocate to try and make out it is the fault of the nail tech and turn the issues back on the nail tech...fact 1 shellac top coat DOES dry out over time, fact 2 i am sorry that my small salon and my limited financial means that i cant buy bulk products to suit YOU...the fact remains in ireland shellac is well over priced com pared to other countries....i have just sourced it from the uk and it is chea per than getting it from ireland...s omething well wrong there .....and guess what they were nice to me and didnt insult me or blame me for not managing my purchases and seemed perplexed to say the least that i got such a res ponse on this forum...have a nice day
Oh Pleeze --- I do not agree. The S2 prices are the same in Ireland as from S2. And I do not sell Shellac. I have Shellac that is 3 years old and am still using it!! Nothing has dried out. Nothing is wrong. We are talking about ONE bottle of top coat for goodness sakes. I hope you too have a nice day.

Last edited:

I have to agree with Gigi in that CND Shellac doesn't DRY out! It doesn't think it chemically could DRY out it could cure in the bottle with incorrect storage and usage! But to prove this point today in the salon I threw away an empty bottle of CND Shellac in Tutti Fruity which believe it or not was an ORIGINAL bottle of CND Shellac which I bought on the first day it launch!! I may fish it out the bin just to prove a point .... It is 3+ years old and not dry at all!!

oh plz yourself...i have seen some of your comments in other posts you really are not very nice are you....and yes i will have a nice day thankyou.... and yes you do have association to shellac....dear me how much do they pay you it must be alot

Oh dear, Gigi (geeg) is being very nice although it may not seem like it. You can't get upset with the way she writes, she tells it like it is and that's what makes her awesome! :) I remember getting defensive like yourself the first time she posted on my thread.

Having an attitude towards answers that are helpful will just get your thread closed. So we ALL have to be nicer :)

oh plz yourself...i have seen some of your comments in other posts you really are not very nice are you....and yes i will have a nice day thankyou.... and yes you do have association to shellac....dear me how much do they pay you it must be alot

I actually think I am a very nice person but I could be biased in that opinion! :)
I think the person who comes across here in this thread as not very nice is not me!
If I were you I would go to bed and have a nice sleep and get out of the bed on the right side tomorrow.

Come on girls...we're all under pressure but let's keep it professional....now I'm off to have a glass of wine.:o

couldnt agree more and that s why i have reported this thread to the webmaster it is meant to be a forum for people to ask for help..not a shellac sales forum.......

couldnt agree more and that s why i have reported this thread to the webmaster it is meant to be a forum for people to ask for help..not a shellac sales forum.......

I don't understand who's selling something??

I now have the image in Gigi in a long black coat with lots of bottle of CND Shellac stuck inside a la lucky lucky man! Haha

I think I gave you help .. Unfortunately you did not want to hear it. Good night everyone. Lets hope some are thinking more clearly tomorrow. X

I've never had my topcoat dry out either, have you had it I front of your machine doing your own nails or anything? Was there much in the bottle when you found it drying up? The only comparison I can make with the dryness is when I scrape every last bit out and it's literally bone dry. With regards to the postage it would make more sense to order more so the cost wouldn't seem so extreme but it is glass and chemicals so the packaging is very important. And to be honest how much would you honestly think it should cost to send the package? The price of the box the wrap on the inside and then the price to have it delivered? And I think it's courier?

oh looks like i have upset the JUDGE do you have any more friends that you can call upon to comment...the facts are the facts and when the webmaster reviews all your commentary on previous posts that you have written ....well they read for themselves really....

I have a bottle of Tropix that has the spongy lid still, remember them, so it's 3 years old and perfect.

Make sure you keep the neck of the bottles clean .

Sparadise you are in Dublin , the Sweet squared academy is just off the Red Cow would you not take a spin over to there and pick up you orders?

I think it's great to touch base with your suppliers as it is nice to add a face to the voice on the phone and also you often then can pick up great hints and tips when chatting to them and just generally develop a nice relationship between you and them .

Might be an idea.:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back