CND Shellac, Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh looks like i have upset the JUDGE do you have any more friends that you can call upon to comment...the facts are the facts and when the webmaster reviews all your commentary on previous posts that you have written ....well they read for themselves really....
I will wait with baited breath for his verdict on my comments! Good night. Sleep tight. I really think you have taken umbrage about things that were only meant to help you ... I'm not the least bit upset, but I really do not understand your Vitriolic comments so I will put them down to whatever kind of a bad day you have had, hope you have a better one tomorrow, and forget them.

Last edited:
I second taking a spin out to sweet shop in Dublin, it's amazing the staff are brilliant and you can't go wrong, you can pick up everything you need for shellac. While your in there pick up a copy of nail class which they stock, amazing book written by a very well known world class nail technician

i will wake up tomorrow feeling the EXACT same way about everything...and it is why i have reported you Judge because it is not fair on nail technicians especially any new nail techns to take your biased comments on board and i am not afraid to say it ...

i will wake up tomorrow feeling the EXACT same way about everything...and it is why i have reported you Judge because it is not fair on nail technicians especially any new nail techns to take your biased comments on board and i am not afraid to say it ...
Obviously not. Lol. But I am not the person who is going to be embarrassed in the morning. Not one of my posts shows any bias. We were talking about postage for goodness sakes, not even talking about Shellac. Please, give it a rest and go to bed.

em no....you might bully so many other people in your life...but you wont be bullying me .... and anyway i thought you were going off to bed ages ago...

Just one little comment from one little member on SG
The last week, everytime I check the fourm, the majority of threads involve Geeg rowing!
😒

The last week, everytime I check the fourm, the majority of threads involve Geeg rowing!
😒

Agreed but nobody wants to upset the great geeg...haha.

😒

Thanks for that. I am not aware of any rows at all.

Night night everyone ;) not sure why everyone is jumping in with comments but no helpful advice now!

I am unsure how this thread can be accused of being a sales forum for Shellac when the actual question is where to buy it :confused:

Anyway, it has been asked and answered and details of the authorised distributor given.
Postage and packaging costs, as do couriers it's just a fact of life and at £7 those costs have been discounted by your distributor so you really can't complain.
As Rinn has said, if you are close enough call in and buy your topcoat that is the best option.
I too am lucky enough to live near my CND distributors and popped in to get a large topcoat just yesterday....only problem was I then saw other goodies and ended up with a full basket :eek:
Paying postage would have been the cheaper option for me......and on that note this discussion can close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back