CND Shellac nails actual colours-I'll show you mine if you show me yours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There aren't any neon colours although Lecente (available from s2) do a range of neon additives. I don't have any pics to share unfortunately but if you have a looksy for therealmrsgrey on i'gram or Karen - Liverpool Lashes, they've both (I think) got some brilliant pics of them used with Shellac! (I'm sorry Mrs Grey, not sure of your actual name lol)

Cool thank you!
This may sound stupid but what's an additive?
xx

Cool thank you!
This may sound stupid but what's an additive?
xx

Not stupid at all! It's a coloured pigment powder that you burnish into the sticky layer to create a different or custom colour.

They're amazing, I've just started using them myself... I wonder how I ever survived without them lol

Well, in that case I'd to thank you because it was your picture that made me choose it!
I love that there's a bit of sparkle in it, will be gorgeous for Christmas!

Yes it is absolutely gorgeous. I've also worn it with VIP status in silver to make it a bit more sparkly :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414595779.367956.jpg
indigo frock

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416144585.800383.jpg
Wildfire with ruby ritz

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416144637.098905.jpg
Midnight swim and VIP status Silver

Has anyone tried plum paisley with ruby ritz im looking for a purple/burgandy thought those might work?! X

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

Firstly, your work is superb!

Secondly the Crimson sash is delicious.

Thanks for sharing.

Aww thank you 😘

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416335017.580734.jpg
Plum Paisley with silver vip status 😊

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417729697.525681.jpg Decadance with lecente winter wonderland. Love this combo 😀

Tropical lush

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1418093842810.jpg
    1418093842810.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 299
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418635709.703632.jpg
Lecente glitter in sleigh bells over shellac Faux Fur. So sparkly. Perfect for xmas 🎅🎄💅😍

Has anyone got any colour pops of the Lecente Glitters? After using Sleighbells and Winter Wonderland I'm hooked but I don't want to see the glitter just in a pot I want to see it on. I've looked through here and the lecente facebook page and no joy. Any help would be great. Thanks 😘

I think this is one of my new faves.
Rose bud layered with moonlight and roses, I've been getting so many compliments on it. Not the best photo though sorry!

Attachments

• rosebudmoonlight.jpg
    rosebudmoonlight.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 274

Latest posts

Back